WEEK 4: BENGALS @ STEALERS

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

Dalton for Sewer Brewer?

Ah Tibs, just in time for another era of Bengals cellar-dwelling sucktitude.  How we missed thee.

I'd say it's between Dalton and several members of the OL.  I'd personally give it to Billy Price.  A first rounder from last year gets in late, time to shine right?  Time to show those coaches you belong!  Put me in coach!

What does he do?  Gets turn-stiled like a 5th string street turd and gets Andy killed.  That's a Brewer.

Maybe I'm too hard on him though, with all the injuries and retirements I think Price might actually BE a fifth stringer at this point...

11 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Ah Tibs, just in time for another era of Bengals cellar-dwelling sucktitude.  How we missed thee.

I'd say it's between Dalton and several members of the OL.  I'd personally give it to Billy Price.  A first rounder from last year gets in late, time to shine right?  Time to show those coaches you belong!  Put me in coach!

What does he do?  Gets turn-stiled like a 5th string street turd and gets Andy killed.  That's a Brewer.

Maybe I'm too hard on him though, with all the injuries and retirements I think Price might actually BE a fifth stringer at this point...

Nope, Price is the essence of the Sewer Brewer.  A total garbage player drafted high by the Mike Brown regime. 

7 hours ago, Shebengal said:

I’m out. My entry for The good, the bad and the ugly-The good-NOTHING! The bad-Screw the bad, let’s go right to the ugly- The whole game, the whole team.

Up votes to you for sticking it out. I had a work project to complete, so I thankfully missed the whole thing. 

This Sunday, will accompany my mate from Down Under, Spotto, to the stadium. Pity for him that he comes all this way for this disaster, but will be great to see the lad. 

I know it might seem too early to compare to Dave Shula - but I don't think I've seen a team this bad since he was the coach. Well, maybe 2002. 

There is some talent on this team, they didn't just forget how to play. This is on scheme and coaches, save a talent deprived OL and LB group.

Surprise,   New coaches, New Dey.....Same ole Shit.   I think I'm ready to move on entirely,   I don't know how many more times, this team, this town and this fan base can be subject to embarrassment and humiliation at the hands of that team upriver.   Doesn't matter who is coaching it is Bengals destiny to make any inexperienced QB they face look like another Roethlisberger.

Archived