Omg we are three and half point faves

I've been following spreads and micro stakes betting for about 15 years. I'm shocked, at a loss for words that we are 3.5 point faves at the moment. 

Is Murray out?

If not people must've really seen something they like. I was expecting us to be 10 point dogs or more. 

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Cardinals owner Bill Bidwill has died.

Oh they'll probably win for sure. 

Has a team ever lost the game after a owners passing? 

Refs will call the game in Arizonas favor if need be. Explains the weird spread. What I call a gimmie (give me) from Vegas for those in the know. A bet so obvious it's like a handout. 

Or I'm just crazy. Lol. 

10 minutes ago, Duluoz said:

Why shouldn't Cincy be favored 3.5? Playing at home (which is usually worth 3 points) against a win-less team

1st off their is not a home field advantage place should be empty. Plus they play like trash at home. 

Arizona can score points. Bengals not so much. With Dalton the ceiling is about what 16 to 17 points a game?  Arizona could put up 30 or 40.

6 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Cardinals owner Bill Bidwill has died.

An old NFL pioneer type. Not Halas or even Modell, but an old school NFL stalwart. Always criticized, rarely respected, just as change conservative as PB or MB ever was. Screwed St Louis, squeezed everything out of Phoenix. At the end, a mediocre owner of a mediocre franchise. Somewhere in between, he should be remembered. RIP. 

13 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Oh they'll probably win for sure. 

Has a team ever lost the game after a owners passing? 

Refs will call the game in Arizonas favor if need be. Explains the weird spread. What I call a gimmie (give me) from Vegas for those in the know. A bet so obvious it's like a handout. 

Or I'm just crazy. Lol. 

I can see the refs giving the Cardinals contested calls, pity penalties and preferential placements to nudge it to the Win One for the Bidster game.

13 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

1st off their is not a home field advantage place should be empty.

Actually, no.  I was shocked to see how many San Francisco fans showed up for that game.

I expect the same for Cardinal fans in Palmer jerseys.

A good thing about going to the game vs watching at home is I won't have to listen to

a three hour Bidwell eulogy.

How about you guys watching at home having a drinking game of taking a shot of tequila

every time Bidwell's name is mentioned?  You will be comatose before Randy misses his first field goal.

I'm sure they will have a moment of silence for the guy before the game.

I plan to rip off an ear splitting fart during it.

Fuck anything not Bengals.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

I can see the refs giving the Cardinals contested calls, pity penalties and preferential placements to nudge it to the Win One for the Bidster game.

Actually, no.  I was shocked to see how many San Francisco fans showed up for that game.

I expect the same for Cardinal fans in Palmer jerseys.

A good thing about going to the game vs watching at home is I won't have to listen to

a three hour Bidwell eulogy.

How about you guys watching at home having a drinking game of taking a shot of tequila

every time Bidwell's name is mentioned?  You will be comatose before Randy misses his first field goal.

I'm sure they will have a moment of silence for the guy before the game.

I plan to rip off an ear splitting fart during it.

Fuck anything not Bengals.

I'm down here here in Louisville. The games (unless prime time) have not been aired here for quite a while. I listen to the radio broadcast which is on 790am here.  Sometimes 1080 if UofL on 790.  Then late at night like a hungry mouse I scury through all corners of the internet looking for the game footage. 

23 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

I'm down here here in Louisville. The games (unless prime time) have not been aired here for quite a while. I listen to the radio broadcast which is on 790am here.  Sometimes 1080 if UofL on 790.  Then late at night like a hungry mouse I scury through all corners of the internet looking for the game footage. 

At the top of the Bengals Forum page you will see this ** PRIVATE | MEMBERS LOUNGE **

Click that before a game starts.  

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

If he has post concussion syndrome, there isn’t much you can do.  These wouldn’t be the first coaches to not understand. 

On on the other hand he may just be dogging it to get paid.  Hard to tell, but should give the guy the benefit of the doubt.  Concussions are no joke and everyone recovers at a different rate. 

33 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

If he has post concussion syndrome, there isn’t much you can do.  These wouldn’t be the first coaches to not understand. 

On on the other hand he may just be dogging it to get paid.  Hard to tell, but should give the guy the benefit of the doubt.  Concussions are no joke and everyone recovers at a different rate. 

0-4 team, has made $55mil before taxes and probably suffered a significant concussion that scared him.  I wouldn't be surprised if he called it quits after this year. 

3 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

The two most sacked QBs in the league going head to head. Every time you look up, Dalton and Murray are going to be on their asses.

We should totally replace Dalton with a QB that doesn't get sacked like Tom Brady

LMAO idiot coaches!

Archived