Omg we are three and half point faves

17 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I can see the refs giving the Cardinals contested calls, pity penalties and preferential placements to nudge it to the Win One for the Bidster game.

Actually, no.  I was shocked to see how many San Francisco fans showed up for that game.

I expect the same for Cardinal fans in Palmer jerseys.

A good thing about going to the game vs watching at home is I won't have to listen to

a three hour Bidwell eulogy.

How about you guys watching at home having a drinking game of taking a shot of tequila

every time Bidwell's name is mentioned?  You will be comatose before Randy misses his first field goal.

I'm sure they will have a moment of silence for the guy before the game.

I plan to rip off an ear splitting fart during it.

Fuck anything not Bengals.

Can you really control your gas like that?

5 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Day 50 now. I find it hard to believe he suffered a concussion that bad in the 2nd preseason game.

According to the Enquirer, the visit with the independent neurologist is the last step in the concussion protocol. 

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2019/10/03/bengals-lt-cordy-glenn-being-examined-independent-neurologist/3857244002/

On 10/3/2019 at 3:11 PM, BengalFanInTO said:

The two most sacked QBs in the league going head to head. Every time you look up, Dalton and Murray are going to be on their asses.

With open TEs in the middle of the field, Murray will have good day.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:23 AM, oldschooler said:

Day 50 now. I find it hard to believe he suffered a concussion that bad in the 2nd preseason game.

I think once you've had your bell rung too many times the little birdies aren't going away until you stop hitting your head on things.  He's just another vet collecting a check for as long as we'll let him.  This team is full of that type of player at the moment.  How many of our starters would land on other teams if we cut them? I'd guess most of our DL, Mixon, Boyd, WJ3.. and that's about it.

Archived