Super Official 0-fer Bowl Gameday Thread

5 minutes ago, OneHeartBeat said:

Beginning to wonder how much of this is Taylor. That was the worst play call I've EVER seen. He might be in over his head.

What is wrong with a play action QB draw out of the shotgun on 4th and a yard?

3 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Maybe we are wrong about the Bengals FO tanking.....maybe it's the players.

I don't know. Look at  the last series. Why are you calling short passes on 3 and long?? WTF? If they can't beat the cardinals, they're not winning a game. 

As much as we say such things ourselves, it pisses me off when announcers say something like this:

(regarding Gio and his effort/play):  "He's the kind of guy you could see going to a team like the Patriots and becoming all-world"

Ok guys, aren't you supposed to be neutral?  Aren't you supposed to be encouraging "our" fans to watch the game?  Then why suggest shit such as our very few good players should leave the team?  Let the after-game pundits say it, but not during the game, please.

1 hour ago, HavePityPlease said:

As much as we say such things ourselves, it pisses me off when announcers say something like this:

(regarding Gio and his effort/play):  "He's the kind of guy you could see going to a team like the Patriots and becoming all-world"

Yeah that was Thawm wasn't it?  Fuck off, Thawmm.

What a typical Bengals game.  Absolutely awful football for the majority of the game.  Show some life and give fans some hope late in the game only to shit the bed and lose anyway. 

This shit has been going on since the arrival of Marvin.  I guess it's an improvement on what happened before, but at least then I had no hope.  The tease of hope is the worst thing about the Bengals for the past fifteen years or so. 

Archived