Sign in to follow this  
T-Dub

Super Official 0-fer Bowl Gameday Thread

Webb might be the shittiest corner I've ever seen. Huge offseasons acquisition lol. 

Well this game is everything I thought it'd be..  I wouldn't be entirely shocked if the Cardinals snuck out during halftime.  Tjhey're doing just enough to win but not a penny more.

Geno’s name called twice in the first half.  Once for roughing the passer and once trying to get off the field.  He’s a shadow of his former self this year.

19 minutes ago, OneHeartBeat said:

Not sure Taylor lasts if this team goes 0-16

Pretty sad that I am legitimately concerned that we can't win a single game this year, but yeah that may do it.

On the other hand, wasn't it lebeau who went 2-14 and Mikey boy wanted him back?

4th and inches and we're in shotgun and Andy freaking Dalton ends up trying to get it up the middle.  Wow. 

It's time to trade everyone and rebuild.  Get what you can for our best players.

Just now, FootballerShotcaller said:

Battle of the garbage teams. Laughable.

Anybody think the management is "tanking"...i.e., trying to get a first-draft pick?

Your thoughts...?

No way they don't want to pay a number one overall...

Just now, FootballerShotcaller said:

Battle of the garbage teams. Laughable.

Anybody think the management is "tanking"...i.e., trying to get a first-draft pick?

Your thoughts...?

I don't even think management is taking.  Based on the contracts (Geno, Dunlap, Boyd, Hart (lol), Gio (10th highest paid RB who barely plays)) they expect to win now.  I don't think management has any plan at all honestly now that I think about it.

9 seasons of this little red rifle bitch.  I will never forgive the Bengals for the decade of torture. 

I don't know if I can be a fan anymore.  Why the f do this to us?? 9 years of exact same shit. And they gave the MF $100m.  Should've let him walk 4 or 5 years ago. 

F u Bengals I can't do it anymore. I no longer support this team at all .

Go cards!!

11 minutes ago, kriZENry said:

One of the worst calls I’ve seen in years, wow. 

Beginning to wonder how much of this is Taylor. That was the worst play call I've EVER seen. He might be in over his head.

Just now, OneHeartBeat said:

Beginning to wonder how much of this is Taylor. That was the worst play call I've EVER seen. He might be in over his head.

That’s a scary thought.