Bengals vs Cardinals Game, Good, Bad, and Ugly...

Bad-The play call on 4th and 1. The DL could only sack Murray once??? Arizona gave up 20 sacks going into this game. Too many dropped passes. Bad throws by Dalton when it mattered most.

Ugly-Our red zone offense. It’s non existent. It’s putrid. 

1 hour ago, Spotto said:

Good - I was at the game

Bad - D... 2 X LBs does not work

Ugly - losing too the worst team in the NFL.

Truth - not enough fans too boo louder than the crickets.

Did you sit with LT for the game ?  If so, you might have made it on TV.  I think I saw him or possibly his twin sometime in the 2nd quarter.  I didn't record the stream but someone else may have.

6 hours ago, Numbers said:

Did you sit with LT for the game ?  If so, you might have made it on TV.  I think I saw him or possibly his twin sometime in the 2nd quarter.  I didn't record the stream but someone else may have.

...so does that fall under the “ugly” category?

:ninja: 

7 hours ago, Numbers said:

Could not have been me. I am not a fan--although at times I do play one on TV. 

9 hours ago, Spotto said:

Good - I was at the game

Bad - D... 2 X LBs does not work

Ugly - losing too the worst team in the NFL.

Truth - not enough fans too boo louder than the crickets.

The only good thing was sharing the time with you, mate. Safe trip back to Oz! 

Good: Not seeing John Ross and all the blahblahblah that goes with him.  Liked seeing Morgan in a real game for the first time, interesting how we had three free agent wide receivers active and producing.  

Everything else was meh to horrible.

BM Webb showed why he has been cut from several other teams.  A rare combination of not knowing who to cover and not being able to when he does.

Andy doesn't even have blips on the screen of competence any more.  This was Andy's last complete game of the season after seeing what Baltimore did to Mason Rudolph yesterday.  Hope the guy who drives the mini meat wagon knows how to get it out of neutral.  He ded.

Maybe more later... This team simply does not have the players.

Archived