You HAVE to watch this show!!!

Hey guys, maybe the wrong forum for this, but I have got to let you know about this great show. It's on ABC or FOX, I forget which, and they keep moving around the time slot - but it's totally worth it.

It's a great comedy program called "The Bengals". It's about this clueless small town football owner and his daughter who bring together a bunch of wacky misfits and they try to take on real NFL teams and fail horribly. It's hilarious. I mean, ALL of the guys on the team are just like, total idiots, and then there's this young "head coach" who makes them do stupid shit... And you can tell he has no idea why. Seriously, check it out. It's on for like... 11 more weeks. They never show it in January for some reason. 

Anyway, sorry for the interruption.

35 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Hey guys, maybe the wrong forum for this, but I have got to let you know about this great show. It's on ABC or FOX, I forget which, and they keep moving around the time slot - but it's totally worth it.

It's a great comedy program called "The Bengals". It's about this clueless small town football owner and his daughter who bring together a bunch of wacky misfits and they try to take on real NFL teams and fail horribly. It's hilarious. I mean, ALL of the guys on the team are just like, total idiots, and then there's this young "head coach" who makes them do stupid shit... And you can tell he has no idea why. Seriously, check it out. It's on for like... 11 more weeks. They never show it in January for some reason. 

Anyway, sorry for the interruption.

It has been on TV since 1990, longer than the Simpsons

Does the Coyote ever catch the Road Runner?

On a side note I heard a rumor that the Bengal Tigers at the Cincinnati zoo want to change their names to Kolkata (Calcutta) Tigers.  They are tired of people laughing at them, waving yellow towels at them and calling them losers. 

Archived