2020 Draft Order Tracker

2 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

As of 10/14, Strength of Schedule now includes records of all 16 opponents, including the records of teams not yet played.  This is to minimize the amount of fluctuation from week-to-week and is a truer indication of where that tiebreaker will fall when looking forward to the end of the season.  Will reset the UP/DOWN tracking as of this date and resume with next update.

Math is hard. 

If the Bengal run the table, lose out & have the top overall pick, do you take a potential franchise QB like Tua or Hebert or the prototypical OT in Georgia's Andrew Thomas?  Mikey Boy's always gonna take the QB, but I'm thinking I'd go with anchor at LT,  If you said QB, Tua or Hebert?

5 hours ago, snarkster said:

If the Bengal run the table, lose out & have the top overall pick, do you take a potential franchise QB like Tua or Hebert or the prototypical OT in Georgia's Andrew Thomas?  Mikey Boy's always gonna take the QB, but I'm thinking I'd go with anchor at LT,  If you said QB, Tua or Hebert?

I was under the impression they drafted an anchor LT last draft. 

8 hours ago, snarkster said:

If I’m not taking a QB, the only other guy I want at 1 is Chase Young. But I’m probably taking whoever is the best QB. And at QB you have to add Burrow to the discussion. 

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

I was under the impression they drafted an anchor LT last draft. 

What scares me is the people they draft in the first round always end up dinged up

to one degree or another and never come back to reach the potential and hopes

we had for them.  I am, unfortunately, not expecting a lot from Noah when

he comes aboard the Bengals ark.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

If I’m not taking a QB, the only other guy I want at 1 is Chase Young. But I’m probably taking whoever is the best QB. And at QB you have to add Burrow to the discussion. 

I wouldnt draft Burrow unless its 3rd round..low ceiling imo..

17 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I wouldnt draft Burrow unless its 3rd round..low ceiling imo..

Kiper/McShay on Burrow:

3. Joe Burrow, LSU

Kiper: I'm moving Burrow up after he torched the Gators. He's for real. He doesn't look like the same guy from last season. He already has 25 touchdown passes in six games, the third most in a full season in LSU history.

McShay: I'm doing the same -- Burrow is the surprise of the year. He is playing with tremendous confidence in Year 2 as a starter, completing 79.6% of his passes and posting a 93.3 Total QBR. He lit up Texas in September and he was surgical against a Florida defense that has smothered other opponents. He was 4 of 5 on throws 15-plus yards downfield against the Gators and a perfect 11 of 11 for 147 yards and a touchdown from sets with four or more wide receivers, according to ESPN Stats & Information.

Kiper: Burrow is playing as well as any quarterback in the country. He's an accurate thrower with an easy release. At 6-3 and 215 pounds, he can maneuver the pocket and throw on the run. And he's a leader -- the coaches rave about his toughness. The quarterback Burrow reminds me of most? It's Tony Romo, and not just because they both wear No. 9. Both have outstanding footwork and underrated arms.

McShay: I think new LSU passing coordinator Joe Brady has helped bring out the best in him. Burrow is making quicker decisions and extending plays. He's a better athlete than people give him credit for -- just look at that tight-window second-quarter touchdown throw he made on Saturday night to Justin Jefferson while rolling right. Burrow has gone from Day 3 prospect to potential first-rounder in six games.

Kiper: I agree, Todd. Burrow looks like a first-rounder. When we discussed his hot start in early September, I mentioned LSU's tough schedule, and those games against Auburn and at Alabama loom large. But if Burrow keeps playing like this, he's going to be on the stage for the Heisman Trophy presentation in December. And the Tigers might be in the College Football Playoff.

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Their assessment on Burrows is interesting....

He is having a good year...

Gut feeling is meh....

I hope they dont draft him...

He will go first round at this rate but only an idiot would draft him over Tua.  Tua’s accuracy and placement of his passes are incredible.  Keep in mind, I hate traitor Saben!

9 hours ago, SF2 said:

He will go first round at this rate but only an idiot would draft him over Tua.  Tua’s accuracy and placement of his passes are incredible.  Keep in mind, I hate traitor Saben!

Only an idiot you say? Tobin to the rescue!! I am sure we will pick the QB that we think is the chosen one based on our scouting which sees things others don't. 

Archived