2020 Draft Order Tracker

On 12/20/2019 at 8:49 AM, BristolBoy said:

I’m amazed some people are worried that we lose the top spot. How do people seriously believe that this team, having won 2 games in about 400 days, will suddenly win 2 in 8 days??! 
Ain’t gonna happen. 

Most likely sequence of events are that we lose by a score to Miami and then humiliated by Cleveland. 
Dalton gets picked 6 times, the TE corps drop 8 gimme’s, Boyd gets targeted just twice, Mixon runs for 150 against Miami and then only gets 10 touches against Cleveland, BJ Webb busts 13 coverages and our LB’s miss 11 tackles. 

Fear not fellow Bengals, Pick 1 will be ours. If anyone can justify us winning 2 games in a week I’d like to hear it. 😉

Closer than I figured but we come thru in true Bungle for.

I really can't watch Webb anymore, wish we were looking at talent on other teams practice squad over this guy these last few weeks, couldn't be worse.

9 hours ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Closer than I figured but we come thru in true Bungle for.

I really can't watch Webb anymore, wish we were looking at talent on other teams practice squad over this guy these last few weeks, couldn't be worse.

Yep, at 28-12 entering the 4th quarter I said to myself “there you go, this team can’t score more than 20 points, game over”. 
How the hell we managed to make a game of this I’ll never know (a poor opponent I guess). 

Panic over now chaps. Number 1 is ours. Now we must choose wisely (or bloody obviously, more like). 

I think the Browns now draft 12th...that's prime real estate for them to get Isaiah Simmons....I'd rather not have to face him twice a year.  I really want us to beat the Browns Sunday, but if they win they could move a few spots back in the draft and that would be good for us.  Plus, a victory for them COULD make the roll the dice on Kitchens for another year, plus they're already eliminated from the playoffs.  A win for us does no good... 

5 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

I think the Browns now draft 12th...that's prime real estate for them to get Isaiah Simmons....I'd rather not have to face him twice a year.  I really want us to beat the Browns Sunday, but if they win they could move a few spots back in the draft and that would be good for us.  Plus, a victory for them COULD make the roll the dice on Kitchens for another year, plus they're already eliminated from the playoffs.  A win for us does no good... 

NO WAY.   You crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

7 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

Picking where the Clowns will draft and who they will pick...

well, who anyone will pick with the 12th pick is virtually impossible

because of the uncertainty of picks 1 thru 11.  Trades, surprise picks,

reaches, etc.

This includes Cleveland trading up for someone, Simmons or otherwise.

Right now we (including me) are all more than reasonably sure who the Bengals will take

with the first pick but stone cold bone logic says Chase Young would be the best player

coming out and at that position in years, including the Bosas.  Plug in and play, instant

major upgrade to the D.

But we are in dire need of a quarterback and Joe could be a great one with the right

surrounding cast and system.  Which we don't have.  

Take it as a given that we take Joe with the first pick.

Who drafts second and will get Chase Young?

Who will trade up to the second pick and give up what to get him?

For me, that may be the biggest question and drama of the 2020 draft.

So right now going into the last week of the season...

We have clinched the first draft pick.

Washington looks like second with 3-12

Detroit third with 3-11-1 

Picks 4 and 5 go to Giants and Dolphins with 4-11

Picks 6-9 go to Jacksonville, Carolina, Atlanta, Arizona.

Would Washington trade up with us to assure Chase Young allowing us

to get Athens Joe plus something? They get antsy that we mega trade with someone else?

No need for quarterback with Haskins.

How about Washington trades us Haskins and their first round pick and they take Joe, we

get Chase?  That would be interesting and possible if they think that little of Haskins' future in

Washington.

Detroit trade up and we gamble on losing both Chase and Joe.

Pretty much a two player draft.

See how things look and reevaluate after next Sunday.

Archived