FDA-approved Bengals @ Rats Gameday Thread

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

The opening kick off

and Auden Tate is putting on a show.

How's the lawn look?

The lawn looks good.  Three of our pecan trees are producing like crazy.  9.25 acres with about 2 acres of mowing area.  Nothing big time but we have fun.

2 minutes ago, Numbers said:

The lawn looks good.  Three of our pecan trees are producing like crazy.  9.25 acres with about 2 acres of mowing area.  Nothing big time but we have fun.

ive heard pecan shells are even better for BBQ than the wood chips but haven't tried it

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

ive heard pecan shells are even better for BBQ than the wood chips but haven't tried it

Not sure about the shells but the wood works good.  We have a wee bit of hickory too.  If you're remotely in the area of a cooperage, they sell bourbon barrel chips which imho are best.

8 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

And, you also do the bourbon? 

I have not bought a barrel full of bourbon (Willetts Distillery, OId Bardstown brand) yet but plan on doing so next time I'm in town.  Speyside cooperage was right next to my old post office.  They sold chips, barrels, barrel parts, etc...

It was nothing but OB today.

Maybe we throw an epic tailgate with the first barrel of bourbon at a tailgate and mascot mud wrestling.

2 minutes ago, Numbers said:

I have not bought a barrel full of bourbon (Willetts Distillery, OId Bardstown brand) yet but plan on doing so next time I'm in town.  Speyside cooperage was right next to my old post office.  They sold chips, barrels, barrel parts, etc...

It was nothing but OB today.

Maybe we throw an epic tailgate with the first barrel of bourbon at a tailgate and mascot mud wrestling.

I approve this message. 

22 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Not sure about the shells but the wood works good.  We have a wee bit of hickory too.  If you're remotely in the area of a cooperage, they sell bourbon barrel chips which imho are best.

That sounds like a great idea

Archived