FDA-approved Bengals @ Rats Gameday Thread

1 hour ago, palmer4mvp said:

Not quite....we lost RG Miller so now Redmond is playing again after coming off the street. We now have one OL left on the bench. The injuries have decimated what was already a subpar unit

Yes, our Offensive Line is truly OFFENSIVE...

2 hours ago, Numbers said:

The lawn looks good.  Three of our pecan trees are producing like crazy.  9.25 acres with about 2 acres of mowing area.  Nothing big time but we have fun.

Wow, 2 acres of mowing is big time! Damn, that must be a ball buster, or do you have a self propelled mower? 😀

41 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Damn shame these guys are putting so much on the line and can't get a win.

Even within the shitshow the Bengals are there are some quality players.  I was impressed with Tate yesterday.  Mixon can play as well, but football is an 11 man sport.  It's a shame these guys are using up the limited amount of plays they have in their body on this team.

28 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Even within the shitshow the Bengals are there are some quality players.  I was impressed with Tate yesterday.  Mixon can play as well, but football is an 11 man sport.  It's a shame these guys are using up the limited amount of plays they have in their body on this team.

The greatest waste of talent in the NFL is currently being perpetrated in the Cincinnati backfield.  Mixon and Gio are simply being wasted here. 

Then a majority of NFL players are "wasting (their) talent" on teams not worthy of their greatness. 

I wish there was an NFL relegation system, like there is in English footy--but the NFL would never submit to such an arrangement.  

So, the next best thing, is each year every "wasted talent" gets to transfer to the "contending team" du jour, and play for a title. The low food chain franchises get transfer fees, and then goes out and buys more talent to "waste"--then loan them out. 

Works like a charm. That way, everybody gets to have a ring.  

JNhU5Tt.gif

16 hours ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Wow, 2 acres of mowing is big time! Damn, that must be a ball buster, or do you have a self propelled mower? 😀

Zero Turn 54" and relatives nearby with construction and farm ”toys.”  It's not a ball buster.  Big time is what my relatives do.  I'm small time by the standards here.  It's peaceful here compared to anyplace I've ever lived and, in the end, that's the most important thing to me.

In regards to the Bengal's game or lack of game, I only hope that management finally figures out how to run a successful sports team.  Success being defined by game's in the win column.  The fans deserve so much better than the Same Shit Different Decade (SSDD).

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Then a majority of NFL players are "wasting (their) talent" on teams not worthy of their greatness. 

I wish there was an NFL relegation system, like there is in English footy--but the NFL would never submit to such an arrangement.  

So, the next best thing, is each year every "wasted talent" gets to transfer to the "contending team" du jour, and play for a title. The low food chain franchises get transfer fees, and then goes out and buys more talent to "waste"--then loan them out. 

Works like a charm. That way, everybody gets to have a ring.  

JNhU5Tt.gif

It’s not about winning, it’s about production. Megaton never won but he sure as hell produced.  Same with Dillon when he was here. Mixon and Gio are almost useless behind this o line. 

Archived