Mike Brown racking his brain to find a solution

12 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Like Paul Brown told Bob Trumpy when the Original Trump scored his first touchdown in preseason

and made an ass of himself celebrating, "Act like you've been there before".

That's what Michael Xtravagaza is doing.

Acting like he's been here before.

They did point out that his team has the most 0-6 starts in NFL history so he has most certainly been here before.  He likes it here, they have tapioca and clean bathrooms.  Just one more NFL record we're on the wrong side of - that's quite a list at this point.

11 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

CBS was awful today, the announcers were uninformed and annoying at best. 

Give me Spielman for 16 weeks.

How about Colinsworth last night? I've never seen him go down on stealer cock that much before. And that's saying something. You could tell that he was really pissed that they were 1-4. Thank god it wasn't our game. I turned it off after 10 minutes begging for mercy.

That was Hilarious they put up some other old man saying it was MFB.  lol The announcers were morons! Saying KP was a great player and soon as he went out the D played better.  Lol. Also, the Mug shots of MFB and Troy Blackburn shows why this team has never won!  Two Pea Brains sitting next to each other making millions being Losers! 

8 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Ummm.... are you sure he's asleep?   His left eye appears to be open, it could just be that his hat is pulled down to block the sun.

MikeBrown 2x.jpg

MB does enough stuff to warrant criticism, for certain, I'm just unsure that this is quite one of those situations.  Shrug.

I never said he was asleep, I said he was racking his brain to come up with a solution ;)

Archived