Send In The Jags... Game Day

This could possibly be the worst Bengals offense I have ever seeen. I seriously thought the awful offense from last season would be our floor but this year they are crushing it making new all time lows.  They are fucking terrible.   Get rid of this Zac Taylor bum.

5 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Let's hope we get the top pick and take Tua.

I fully suspect we would do something bone headed like that.  Hurts and Burrow are much much better so yeah we will definitely take Tua with the #1 and completely destroy any promise he ever had. By playing for this joke of a coach/organization.

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Special live in person on field half time appearance at today's game of

High School Harry & Son.

As part of the celebration for the 100th year of the NFL the Bengals

are recognizing veteran players and long time season ticket holders.

Son and I are accompanying Anthony Munoz and Ickey Woods.

I'm sure with about a few hundred other people but looking forward to it.

thats awesome!

1 minute ago, whodey365 said:

I'm about to board the fire taylor train. I know he has injuries everywhere but the players on offense havent changed much and they continue to fail week in to produce even first downs. Forget points. Ridiculous.  

Have gotten worse every game since opening day. Get him the F out of here.

hahaha "a better throw from andy gets it done" . - announcer

story of andys career

the next segment where they knock the bengals and taylor for 70/30 passing split... thats because we are defeated on the season and playing from behind in the second half forces passing...  as of "now" . its a 50/50 split on run and pass calls...

i hate announcers.... 

so down 7 -10 points in the 4th, average 1.4 yards per carry you gonna stay true to the run game?  gtfo...

cocksuckers.

Just now, GoBengals said:

hahaha "a better throw from andy gets it done" . - announcer

story of andys career

the next segment where they knock the bengals and taylor for 70/30 passing split... thats because we are defeated on the season and playing from behind in the second half forces passing...  as of "now" . its a 50/50 split on run and pass calls...

i hate announcers.... 

so down 7 -10 points in the 4th, average 1.4 yards per carry you gonna stay true to the run game?  gtfo...

cocksuckers.

A more apt indictment of the play calling is that they have highest percentage of plays in a single formation.  Since that formation is ostensibly predicated on play action, that in turn *perhaps* goes back to the run/pass ratio.  They of course didn't exactly put it that way, but one can see it go back to a lack of imagination.  On the other side of it, since the Bengals have no serviceable o-line to speak of, you might as well simplify and hope for the best.

1 minute ago, Catfish Bob said:

A little bit???  bro your a loyalist    you stood behind that dude after a decade of shitting his pants

hhahahaha

the one play that describes andy daltons entire existance is the "diving" forward alone, untouched, fumble against the chargers in the playoffs...

thats the kind of high level performance we have grown to expect from the gunner.

OH OH and the mental patheticness of saying "thats just uncalled for there are kids watching " when watt called him the little red rider BB gun" . god damn this guy is embarrassing.

image.png

1 minute ago, GoBengals said:

hhahahaha

the one play that describes andy daltons entire existance is the "diving" forward alone, untouched, fumble against the chargers in the playoffs...

thats the kind of high level performance we have grown to expect from the gunner.

OH OH and the mental patheticness of saying "thats just uncalled for there are kids watching " when watt called him the little red rider BB gun" . god damn this guy is embarrassing.

image.png

k

Archived