Send In The Jags... Game Day

2 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

A more apt indictment of the play calling is that they have highest percentage of plays in a single formation.  Since that formation is ostensibly predicated on play action, that in turn *perhaps* goes back to the run/pass ratio.  They of course didn't exactly put it that way, but one can see it go back to a lack of imagination.  On the other side of it, since the Bengals have no serviceable o-line to speak of, you might as well simplify and hope for the best.

while i have been no expert in nfl formation usage lately, i recall a few years back the media gushing over i think the patriots running so many types of plays out of one formation, like "formation dictates nothing, anything could happen here" type of thing...  it MAY have been as far back as the two star TE times in new england before one of them murdered a guy... but it was a thing still.

as far as the team sucking...  IMO its lack of talent. there is no talent on the field ever currently... like 1-2 guys on each side of the ball worth being in a starting role at all

6 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

as far as the team sucking...  IMO its lack of talent. there is no talent on the field ever currently... like 1-2 guys on each side of the ball worth being in a starting role at all

I like our WR's, backs, & DL.  We have some talent, we just need most of the other guys to at least be average.

And stop rewarding guys that aren't, but that's a different mess.

6 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

hhahahaha

the one play that describes andy daltons entire existance is the "diving" forward alone, untouched, fumble against the chargers in the playoffs...

thats the kind of high level performance we have grown to expect from the gunner.

OH OH and the mental patheticness of saying "thats just uncalled for there are kids watching " when watt called him the little red rider BB gun" . god damn this guy is embarrassing.

image.png

lol

Andy is the least of their problems.. he isn't amazing, but

I know you hate everyone since your quitter boy is gone.... but WTF

the o-line is garbage

the defense is garbage

the front office is what it is

a lot of people hurt

but whatever... its Andy's fault 

17 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

lol

Andy is the least of their problems.. he isn't amazing, but

I know you hate everyone since your quitter boy is gone.... but WTF

the o-line is garbage

the defense is garbage

the front office is what it is

a lot of people hurt

but whatever... its Andy's fault 

No one ever says its Andy's fault.  No one ever says this.....   He just sux as much as the o line, defense,  front office.  We are not saying anything at all is his fault. Its not his fault he sux ass. Nothing is Andy's fault its all just coincidence that everyone is trash.

o line is garbage

defense is garbage

front office is trash

people hurt

Dalton sux donkey balls

6 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

No one ever says its Andy's fault.  No one ever says this.....   He just sux as much as the o line, defense,  front office.  We are not saying anything at all is his fault. Its not his fault he sux ass. Nothing is Andy's fault its all just coincidence that everyone is trash.

yep... where is Driskel when you need him? 

7 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

I don't think that's fair, we won a lot of games when he had an average OL.   Dalton is at least an average QB.

Just now, T-Dub said:

I don't think that's fair, we won a lot of games when he had an average OL.   Dalton is at least an average QB.

I'll give ya that. He is decently average.   Which sux ass when your in the pros.

2 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

yep... where is Driskel when you need him? 

IDk i think zimmer picked him up?

Archived