Send In The Jags... Game Day

5 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Special live in person on field half time appearance at today's game of

High School Harry & Son.

As part of the celebration for the 100th year of the NFL the Bengals

are recognizing veteran players and long time season ticket holders.

Son and I are accompanying Anthony Munoz and Ickey Woods.

I'm sure with about a few hundred other people but looking forward to it.

This you?

IMG_20191020_210638__01.thumb.jpg.05395e3255d2ec1f88082b59663e87ed.jpg

lol what was that random replay that showed the LB blatantly blind-pick Tate and hurt him?

Edit:  for the benefit of anyone that couldn't see it, it was pretty much the same play Burfict got suspended for in the preseason a couple years back; just a few yards farther downfield, and thus, actually illegal.

1 hour ago, Catfish Bob said:

I'll give ya that. He is decently average.   Which sux ass when your in the pros.

Yeah kind of, but most players are average by definition.  Ideally your QB is one of the better ones but they don't have to be if there's enough other talent around them.  

I think Andy in particular is spent, though.  He's on pace to take 50 sacks & throwing it 40+ times a game, it's too much to ask of any QB.  They need to run the damn ball if only to protect him a little bit.

8 minutes ago, palmer4mvp said:

Lost season. Why not see what Finley can do, terrible line or not. Dalton has phoned it in

I don't think he's phoned it in, he's just bad. Locking in on his receivers, making bad decisions on his throws even when he does have time behind the shitty line. Two or three tipped balls per game, it goes on. That's inexcusable for a 8-9 year vet QB.

Archived