Fire Sale?

So. If the Bengals want that “ perfect “ season???!!! Maybe it’s time to group the “Ginger” and Mr. Glass ( AJ-part time- green) in a trade deal and take the .72$ that would be offered for the both of them and reinvest that into paper bags for the fans and tax payers of Cincinnati???  Too many failed attempts at mediocrity!!!!  

I have had season tickets since 1981; 1990’s were awful; first year of new stadium was bad. Then Marvin Lewis arrived. I feel the problem is ownership that does not care about the product on the field. Only what they can personally profit.  Opposite of Jerry Jones in Dallas!! Have to change owners

1 hour ago, membengal said:

Falcons got a 2nd round pick from the Pats from Sanu. Look at other teams loading up on draft picks...

Do you really want Katie and Troy having to find the old fax machine thingy and figure it out,   there are festivals to go to.  Pats have wanted Sanu for a long time. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Do you really want Katie and Troy having to find the old fax machine thingy and figure it out,   there are festivals to go to.  Pats have wanted Sanu for a long time. 

Dad?? Dad? Dad?!?

DAD!!!!!!

(muffled groans)

Dad, wake up. We need to trade Andy Dalton for a backup LB and a packet of Doritos. We brought you a quill and some ink.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:22 PM, LostInDaJungle said:

Dad?? Dad? Dad?!?

DAD!!!!!!

(muffled groans)

Dad, wake up. We need to trade Andy Dalton for a backup LB and a packet of Doritos. We brought you a quill and some ink.

Don't you damn kids do it for anything less than Cool Ranch!  Now get off my lawn!

Archived