Post game radio

Does anyone know of any local post game radio in Cincinnati for fans to vent after the games?

Im a tune in premium subscriber to listen to the Bengals games, but I’d like to hear the voice of the fans.   I tried 700wlw but it was just streaming older content.  

1 minute ago, mgbrown66 said:

Does anyone know of any local post game radio in Cincinnati for fans to vent after the games?

Im a tune in premium subscriber to listen to the Bengals games, but I’d like to hear the voice of the fans.   I tried 700wlw but it was just streaming older content.  

700 has postgame, you have to tune in to the radio station or use a 3rd-party stream service that offers the real OTA broadcast.

3 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

They have won 4 since the Bengals have been around. Puts them well above the Bengals in that time frame

And they have had many Hall of Fame players in that time frame as well.   Guys like Perez, Morgan, Bench, Larkin, and guys like Seaver and Junior Griffey as well.   And one guy who was a hall of fame talent in Rose.

5 hours ago, saphead said:

I must say, listening to 700 WLW is much more entertaining when the Bengals are losing bad. I just don't know why the Reds get a free pass in this town? They haven't won a playoff series since 1995. 

The Reds look like they're headed in the right direction.  They brought up some talented guys & moved some dead weight.  They have the luxury of a developmental league but I like where they're going.   There's no doubt in my mind that Castellini wants to bring the WS to Cincinnati & cash in, he's not risk-averse and he hires people to do a job & lets them do it.  I'm sure he has his input but there's an organization in place based on merit.  Plus their fan outreach & stadium are nice.

We can talk baseball in the Reds forum but tl;dr it's night & day 

On October 20, 2019 at 5:20 PM, mgbrown66 said:

I’m not looking for the game to be streamed, I already get that with TuneIn Premium.  

im just looking for regular radio broadcasts of frustrated fans. 

The old fashioned way might work: WLW is still 50k watts. I have picked it up--not crystal clear mind you--when I lived in Nevada. Iowa is a hair closer.

Also, if you call in to talk, oftentimes you are on hold forever. The post-game shows play over the line until your turn comes up. 

For the love of God, don't do this to yourself - especially if you have been boozing at all - it's the most depressing thing ever. Listening to a bunch of drunk, pissed off fans calling in to Ken Broo. 

14 hours ago, T-Dub said:

The Reds look like they're headed in the right direction.  They brought up some talented guys & moved some dead weight.  They have the luxury of a developmental league but I like where they're going.   There's no doubt in my mind that Castellini wants to bring the WS to Cincinnati & cash in, he's not risk-averse and he hires people to do a job & lets them do it.  I'm sure he has his input but there's an organization in place based on merit.  Plus their fan outreach & stadium are nice.

We can talk baseball in the Reds forum but tl;dr it's night & day 

God I hope so. 

4 hours ago, Cat said:

For the love of God, don't do this to yourself - especially if you have been boozing at all - it's the most depressing thing ever. Listening to a bunch of drunk, pissed off fans calling in to Ken Broo. 

I had a habit of listening to it on the drives home over the years. No more. And the follow up show after the initial post-game is really annoying: the hosts egg the shit on.  

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

And the follow up show after the initial post-game is really annoying: the hosts egg the shit on.  

That was the "WTF are you doing to yourself?" moment for me, after a loss - one too many Beam and Cokes and listening to Ken Broo on a Sunday evening.

50 minutes ago, Cat said:

That was the "WTF are you doing to yourself?" moment for me, after a loss - one too many Beam and Cokes and listening to Ken Broo on a Sunday evening.

If it stops being comedy I tune out..  The team is 0-7 & are 5-6 point dogs to the Rams in London Bloody England for extra Integrity and Shield Protection.  "Allow it, bruv."  This is some Bad News Bengals slapstick we are witnessing.  It's a spectator sport, either change the channel or point & laugh.  

Archived