1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

But Glenn not answering the call

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Zac: Green and Glenn won’t play in London.

Per Gee Off Hobson

My guess would be they are trying to trade him before the deadline so don’t want to risk another concussion. 

3 minutes ago, SF2 said:

My guess would be they are trying to trade him before the deadline so don’t want to risk another concussion. 

Maybe so, but why would anyone trade for him under these circumstances?  Can't imagine an aging, injury-prone OT that's refusing to play football & owed $10 million next year would be a real hot commodity.  

Are they assuming everyone else's management is just as incompetent as they are?

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Good thought.

57 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Maybe so, but why would anyone trade for him under these circumstances?  Can't imagine an aging, injury-prone OT that's refusing to play football & owed $10 million next year would be a real hot commodity.  

Are they assuming everyone else's management is just as incompetent as they are?

Cleveland is looking for an OT.

They may go a third rounder for him.

:ninja:

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

#TeamslikethePatriots need help at LT and they have a history turning Bengal malcontents into Super Bowl champs, but that salary tho... it's going to be tough finding a team that will take on this salary and we all know the Bengals aren't picking up the tab.

image.png.fb886e666e7defa7a11f96a8cab05588.png

Out with Dennard, in with WJIII.  There goes Dennard's tradability.

Resting up Eifert for limited action and possible trade before Tuesday?

I really like the guy but would be very OK with him going to New England for a ring.  He deserves it.

Carl Lawson breaks my heart.  So much potential but simply cannot stay healthy.

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I think most of the league realizes the guy simply wants out and is doing whatever he can to leave.   Keep in mind if we don’t trade him before the deadline,  my guess is he will be cut. That solves the contract issue. 

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

Much like Fitzgerald, I also assume the team will ask Green if he wants to be traded to a contender. If not, they will re-sign him. at some point. 

Edit - I realize you were talking about Glenn and not Green, my bad.

13 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Doesn't even get a chance to have some bubbles and squeak...that Bully Boy is a rotten bastard. 

Bully Boy aside there is no reason to bring a player who won’t play.  Taylor makes that decision (I hope he does). The fact that Glenn is cleared to play yet isn’t even going as an emergency backup tells me he is being shopped. 

Archived