Her Majesty's Royal Gameday Thread

21 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

They're going to find a way to fine Bates I bet... The fake concern in that rules shill's voice was making me nauseous

19 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Probably.  The reality is the ref commentator said it was a "defenseless receiver" situation and expressly *not* a hit to the head (because he can't see intent at all.  On the contrary, it really looks like he tried to turn his shoulder into it and the receiver just dropped his head).

Watching it more, the Ram helmeted Bates.

How do you hit someone with the side of your helmet?

4 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Yeah, I had the tune "Pretty Vacant" in my mind this morning. 

Have you read England's Dreaming?  I didn't know much about Vivienne Westwood before I did.  Funny that the Sex Pistols were really a boy band stage-managed by a couple of nutters.

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Have you read England's Dreaming?  I didn't know much about Vivienne Westwood before I did.  Funny that the Sex Pistols were really a boy band stage-managed by a couple of nutters.

PIL was more my style than the Pistols ever were

7 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Have not, but sounds intriguing. 

The VH1 documentary is a good view as well

I think something this game may be evidence to support is that Taylor is still a relative neophyte when it comes to game planning against various defenses.  This is the one defense he should know really well and the offense actually looks like a competent NFL outfit.  Can he learn how to quickly diagnose a defense going forward?  I'm sure we'll find out.

Archived