Bengals vs Rams Good, Bad, and Ugly...

Good:     We actually ran pretty well there for a time

Unis looked nice.

Bad:        Pretty much everything that wasn't good

Ugly:       Whoever the hell was supposed to cover Kupp. I thought Stephen Hawking died recently but I guess I was mistaken.

18 minutes ago, gupps said:

Ugly:       Whoever the hell was supposed to cover Kupp.

Yup.  Made him look like the second coming of Jerry Rice.  Furthermore, I don't believe that any record set while playing the Bengals should be valid.  At the very least, put an asterisk on the record...

Good: Tate’s potential. 

Bad: This team just look disinterested aside from a few players. 
Ugly: Am I the only one here that dislikes the White uniforms? Was hoping to see my old Rams colours play my Bengals current ones but oh fucking well. 

Good: Special teams play.

Bad: Coverage in the middle of the field. I think the team spent so much time trying to figure out how to seal the edges they forgot about the middle.

Ugly: The mood around my house. Our pass rush. Our red zone offense. 

Bad. 52 passes 5.2 per pass attempt. 1-4 in red zone.  They were averaging 4.7 yards per run but only rushed 22 times?  Play calling is criminal. 

Watching Aaron Rodgers play under constant pressure and make miraculous throws is depressing. 

Good

Baker Mayfield looked like a putz as the Browns fell to 2-5

There was some version of a running game at one juncture

The Bengals have skill at WR. Erickson, Tate and Boyd can play. If Green (and Ross) are healthy, this group is viable

The season is half over

Next week is the bye week

Bad

The Bengals appear to be set on making no changes at or before the trade deadline

The team has looked terrible on two continents

Injured players seem content to stay "injured" as opposed to joining this mockery

Ugly

Play Calling-Despite the lack of talent, I am starting to join the "Zac Taylor sucks at play calling" group

Pass Rush-The Bengals now have 9 sacks in 8 games

Linebackers-So slow, so terrible, so useless. They need an entire new group. Not one is worth saving

The Bengals have only scored 21 points or more once this season

McRae's "coverage" of Cooper Kupp

The Bengals are now 1-15 over the past 16 games

Archived