ITS OVER - DALTON BENCHED

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Beat me by 1 minute!!  I had to pull the car over.  So is he getting traded?  Strange timing. 

yep.. and I hope so.

It is time to just move on, not just put him back in when this line gets Finley killed.

I really am ready to see something different

4 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

No doubt Zac had to get Mikey approval for this move. Finley will probably getting killed in the first half and back comes Dalton.

Benching him a few hours before trade deadline is suspect.  I would not be surprised if Dalton went off on the coaches at some point to earn this.  

1 minute ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

For the record, I would have benched him as soon as he showed up with that dumb fucking haircut. Cant respect a guy that looks like that - you laugh at him, but not respect him. He looks like an 8 year old

the point i went from just thinking he sucked to absolutely hating him, was when he reacted to JJ watt calling him the red ryder bb gun saying "thats uncalled for, kids are watching"

i hope he has a gambling problem and ends up broke, then he will have the money he earned.

5 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Benching him a few hours before trade deadline is suspect.  I would not be surprised if Dalton went off on the coaches at some point to earn this.  

Many would like this totally out-of-character nonsense projection. It would give them solace in their unfathomable hatred for this person. 

5 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

First sacrificial lamb of the disaster season--and a significant one. The substitution offering for a disaster that is none of his making. 

This isn't going to help save Taylor's skin...it's a deflection.   

Taylor is in no danger. If he continues this kind of losing next year then maybe, but with this owner it will take more than this.

4 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Many would like this totally out-of-character nonsense projection. It would give them solace in their unfathomable hatred for this person. 

Don’t get me wrong, Dalton SHOULD go off on the coaches and front office.  They put him in a no win situation. I hope he told those morons a thing or two.  I would have nothing but respect for Andy.   F’ing dumpster fire. 

6 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Taylor is in no danger. If he continues this kind of losing next year then maybe, but with this owner it will take more than this.

Fully realize there will be no Taylor jettision this season. This was his deflection (and lots of coaches have employed this) to put the sins of the majority on one sacrificial lamb so that the media and JQAF's have someone to hate other than him.  

And when Finley falls short, he can just deflect off to "he's a rookie" 

8 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

wait, you guys are trying to win?

for what?

tank, draft, win later.

However, if...IF Finley balls out and we win some games then it might resolve the QB situation and we wouldn't have to draft one in that case. Big if I know, but stars are born this way. I'd rather we go 8-0 with Finley going forward than the alternative anyway. Fuck tanking.

Archived