ITS OVER - DALTON BENCHED

Never really hated the guy, but he had his limitations.

Throwing an accurate deep ball was the main one.

He arm was great from 20-35 yards.

Tough guy and a nice guy too.

But it was definitely time for a change.

Good luck to him and his family

Clearly, Dalton doesnt have a future here.  Simply want to see what they have in Finley.  Its pretty clear what they are doing.  If they dont win any remaining games, oh boy, i guess they'll just have to settle for the No. 1 pick.  Win Win.  Either way, time to move on. 

Wished Taylor and this inept organization would have had the guts to just make a trade, and spare this professional the ignominy of wandering the sidelines being panned by the media wolves as the "benched" quarterback. I am old enough to remember when it was done to Norman, and it was awful. 

Figure he will be that professional, and do what he can for the coaches on the sidelines. Not that any of these bastards deserve it.    

1 minute ago, Le Tigre said:

Wished Taylor and this inept organization would have had the guts to just make a trade, and spare this professional the ignominy of wandering the sidelines being panned by the media wolves as the "benched" quarterback. I am old enough to remember when it was done to Norman, and it was awful. 

Figure he will be that professional, and do what he can for the coaches on the sidelines. Not that any of these bastards deserve it.    

I have nothing against Finley but unless Glenn and AJ finally play, Finley is about to get his ass handed to him.   That would be shitty to give Finley the start and oh by the way, AJ and Glenn are here to help you. 

Just now, LostInDaJungle said:

Zac Taylor heard it was Andy's birthday and didn't like the idea of starting a QB older than him.

Mike Brown was all like "Yes! I've seen Logan's Run." All Bengal's players are taken to wilderness and hunted once they turn 32.

logans run GIF

8 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I have nothing against Finley but unless Glenn and AJ finally play, Finley is about to get his ass handed to him.   That would be shitty to give Finley the start and oh by the way, AJ and Glenn are here to help you. 

Bengals Karma says that Finley gets hurt on the second play of the game and now a butt-hurt Andy Dalton is asked to start behind the Pillsbury dough line once again.

You should live so long. He will be out of this shit show as soon as the season ends--one way or another. If NFLteams clamor after Ryan Fitzpatrick and Chase Fucking Daniel for starters, you can guarantee they will go after AD. 

With this stupid coaching staff, they will draft another Haskins. 

"But he throws a perfect spiral 70 yards in the air..."

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

No guts.  Didn't this also happen to Kenny Anderson ?  

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

Another Nostradamus I see.  Lol

I see LeTigre is upset his boy was benched.  Lol  Dude has no leadership skills whatsoever and the players don’t seem to respect him.  I wonder why?  Anyone who watches the games know he has no pocket awareness, he doesn’t know when to step up in the pocket nor run out of it nor can he throw on the run out of the pocket.  He gets his balls batted down more than any QB I have ever seen.  I could go on and on about him and his problems, but I am just glad Zac had the balls to make the change.  What does it hurt seeing a change?  We lose 8 more with Andy?  Lol 

Archived