ITS OVER - DALTON BENCHED

1 hour ago, BengalBuckeye said:

This post is so dumb. Just shows how stupid some fans are.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Not dumb at all. We had a manager who walked around our plant with a "My Little pony" hat (his daughter wanted him to wear it) - he never regained respect he held before that. It is human nature.  As coach, i would have had the Dalton get rid of the red Mohawk thing he had, it really does make him look like an idiot. A leader has to carry himself in a certain way other way they are not respected. And Dalton already had a leadership issue, little things like this add to it. Feel free to research that. Good grief, how many Americans dont respect Trump and then call out his hair. It happens all the time. People are judged on how they look and act in the role they are working at. 

1 hour ago, TigerJ@w said:

I see LeTigre is upset his boy was benched.  Lol  Dude has no leadership skills whatsoever and the players don’t seem to respect him.  I wonder why?  Anyone who watches the games know he has no pocket awareness, he doesn’t know when to step up in the pocket nor run out of it nor can he throw on the run out of the pocket.  He gets his balls batted down more than any QB I have ever seen.  I could go on and on about him and his problems, but I am just glad Zac had the balls to make the change.  What does it hurt seeing a change?  We lose 8 more with Andy?  Lol 

If there is one constant in the space/time continuum, it's you TJ. 

If one was to open a go-bengals thread in 20 years, your tear down of any QB, coach, defense, and management, would be exactly the same. Just as it has been for the past decades. Warms a heart that some things never change, just the names.

I see LeTigre is upset his boy was benched.  Lol  Dude has no leadership skills whatsoever and the players don’t seem to respect him.  I wonder why?  Anyone who watches the games know he has no pocket awareness, he doesn’t know when to step up in the pocket nor run out of it nor can he throw on the run out of the pocket.  He gets his balls batted down more than any QB I have ever seen.  I could go on and on about him and his problems, but I am just glad Zac had the balls to make the change.  What does it hurt seeing a change?  We lose 8 more with Andy?  Lol 

Well let’s see how many QBs get their balls batted when defensive lineman are in your face. The truth is that no QB will succeed with this offensive line.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Really question how some Bengal fans live in an alternate reality where Dalton isn't one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL.  He's been that way for 3 years.  Accept it.  Zero playoff wins.  Choke job against the Chargers.  Don't give a shit about how nice a guy he was.  He was a slightly above average starting QB who needed great teammates to succeed.  And then he would fail miserably in the playoffs.

Good riddance. 

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Good grief, how many Americans dont respect Trump and then call out his hair.

Yeah, the hair is the ONLY reason.

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

We had a manager who walked around our plant with a "My Little pony" hat (his daughter wanted him to wear it) - he never regained respect he held before that.

The f**k? First of all, you're projecting your opinion on others... You don't know if they respected him or not, and in no way did you know the reason. Second of all, fuck that nonsense macho regressive attitude.  IF what you're saying has merit, it proves nothing other than the fact that you work with a bunch of assholes and fit in perfectly.

You're liking/disliking a QB based on his hairstyle. His HAIRSTYLE. And you want to throw shade at a dude who wore a My Little Pony hat. What, it didn't match his belt? How gauche! Thank god he doesn't wear white after labor day - who could work with someone like that?? How can you respect a guy who is wearing last years Princess Luna hat?

See the source image

Let me guess, you're the Jesusy looking one.

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

If there is one constant in the space/time continuum, it's you TJ. 

If one was to open a go-bengals thread in 20 years, your tear down of any QB, coach, defense, and management, would be exactly the same. Just as it has been for the past decades. Warms a heart that some things never change, just the names.

You need to look in the mirror and quit being a Hypocrite!

3 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Another Nostradamus I see.  Lol

No, I just realize that 4th round QBs are usually 4th round QBs for a reason. Finley has  shown me nothing that makes me thing he will be special or even above average.  I don’t think Dalton is great but Finley will just be another Matt Barkley or Landry Jones. 

3 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Let me just add, I didn’t hear any team come screaming for Andy in a trade.  I wonder why?  Hhhhmmmm

It is hilarious how little fans of the NFL understand the salary cap.  There is a reason few big deals ever get done mid season in the NFL and that reason is the salary cap. The Rams GAVE the Dolphins Aqib Talib and a 5th round pick so they could sign Jalen Ramsey to a deal. GAVE him away. 

Only a few teams had the cap space to take on Dalton’s or Green’s contract mid season and releasing a player to make room does NOT clear up cap space, it just becomes dead current cap in that year.   The Titans and Dolphins were teams that could have done it and have a QB problem. The Broncos are fucked with Flacco, huge dead cap number next year. 

That is why I figured Eifert was the only legitimate player that might be traded. 

Archived