List of failed Buckeye draft picks

Just looked at picks from top 3 rounds:

Archie Griffin - first round bust

Pete Johnson - good pick (2nd round)

Ray Griffin - did they draft this stiff just to be nice to his bust brother?

Steve Tovar - did nothing (3rd round)

Big Fatty - carbon blob; good thing they passed on Marshall Faulk.  Next 2 DT picks in first round?  Bryant Young and Sam Adams

Jeff Cothran - who?  Did nothing (3rd round)

Billy Price - hahahahahahaha

Sam Hubbard - jury is out

Be scared, Chase Young.

Imagine not listing the hits as well just in past 5 years in past 3 rounds Denzel ward, marathon lattimore, Malik hooker, Joey bosa, Nick bosa, micheal Thomas, the dt who went to the broncos(name escapes me at the moment) I could go on and on. And that’s just past 5 years 

56 minutes ago, Jpoore said:

Imagine not listing the hits as well just in past 5 years in past 3 rounds Denzel ward, marathon lattimore, Malik hooker, Joey bosa, Nick bosa, micheal Thomas, the dt who went to the broncos(name escapes me at the moment) I could go on and on. And that’s just past 5 years 

I think Tibor is just saying that the Bengals are a graveyard for Buckeye talent. Not that the Buckeyes can’t produce NFL talent. 

Big Daddy was a good pro just didn’t live up to his draft spot.  Started 182 games. Only missed 7 games his entire career due to injury.  If he had been a second round pick he would be fondly remembered as a solid reliable player. 

I think Tibor is just saying that the Bengals are a graveyard for Buckeye talent. Not that the Buckeyes can’t produce NFL talent. 

Stop living in the past. There are a lot of schools that produced players the Bengals missed on. It’s not the school but the individuals. Big Daddy was lazy and thought he could produce like he did in college without working at it. Price the jury is still out on. You act like he’s been in the league 10 years. Get a clue before talking shit. He did well last year with Pollack. Did you ever think maybe it’s the asshole OL coach. Seems to me the entire line sucks and not just one guy, but keep watching the games with tunnel vision.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

6 hours ago, BengalBuckeye said:

Stop living in the past. There are a lot of schools that produced players the Bengals missed on. It’s not the school but the individuals. Big Daddy was lazy and thought he could produce like he did in college without working at it. Price the jury is still out on. You act like he’s been in the league 10 years. Get a clue before talking shit. He did well last year with Pollack. Did you ever think maybe it’s the asshole OL coach. Seems to me the entire line sucks and not just one guy, but keep watching the games with tunnel vision.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

this..

I am sure we could make a list like this from about every school

Archived