Possible QB pickups for 2020

These are in no particular order. 

1. Bridgewater   Again like Ive said many times. Drafting Lamar Jackson would've expanded the fan base more into Louisville. Something this franchise is probably in desperate need of. People of Louisville loved Lamar. Bridgewater also offers similar opportunity as he is still adored by the community and regularly makes appearances around town.  

2. Bortles.    I don't think it's a far reach to say Bortles could be successful in ZTs offense. 

3. Winston.  Crab legs in tiger stripes? Could be very interesting. 

4. Mariota. 

5. Prescott.  A great fit in my opinion. Probably way too expensive at the moment considering all the needs elsewhere. 

6. Rivers.  Would Rivers play for another team or retire?  I can't see him living in Cincy for half of the year away from his family and having a successful season.

Tannehill.  Dalton sq2

Brady. If Brady doesn't retire I see him landing in Tennessee. 

Foles.  Yeah no thanks. 

Who else am I missing?

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Burrow, Tua and Herbert

After yesterday, Herbert's stock just dropped.

Bengals like local products and Athens is local.

Burrow and bring in his father, Jimmy, currently DC for Ohio University

in some capacity.

Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow instantly.  You saw what he looked like last year with not enough around him.  

39 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow instantly.  You saw what he looked like last year with not enough around him.  

Didn't see him last year and, yeah, I do feat the one year wonder and good in college ?? in pros thing.

Yesterday the commentator rattled off a list of spectacular qbs that sucked as pros: Manzel, McCarron, Tebow.

All red flags for either guy.

The other thing was their receivers were fantastic catching balls Bengal receivers wouldn't come close too.

What if either qb had been throwing to John Ross?

Still, loved the game and I watch very little college ball.

Yeah Burrow won me over a bit last night.  

Is it a far reach to say that Alabama's defense is better or about par with the Bengals or Dolphins defense?   So Burrow looks he will br ready to play right out the gate. 

Still hoping we trade down with our first pick. I mean this place is a top 10 pick graveyard. Just don't even do it. Find Russell Wilson somewhere in the 3rd round. 

Archived