Baltimore @ Cincinnati 
Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Buffalo @ Cleveland 
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Miami @ Indianapolis (LATE)
Greg Gumbel, Trent Green

UPDATES:
  • Lima OH: BAL-CIN to BUF-CLE

Redmond lasted all of 1/2 a game?  Yeesh.

What would our roster look like if we eliminated anyone that had been injured in 2 consecutive seasons?  Not saying I would blanket cut anyone in that category but I'd sure be looking to create competition for those spots.

Of course we're trying to start players that have been injured 3-4 years in a row, which at this point just seems like built in excuse-making.

52 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Redmond lasted all of 1/2 a game?  Yeesh.

What would our roster look like if we eliminated anyone that had been injured in 2 consecutive seasons?  Not saying I would blanket cut anyone in that category but I'd sure be looking to create competition for those spots.

Of course we're trying to start players that have been injured 3-4 years in a row, which at this point just seems like built in excuse-making.

The culture Zac Taylor needs to change: the locker room attitude that Cincinnati is a place where guys can come and play only when they feel like it. If they wanna suit up, prove that they deserve a couple more years in the league they are welcome to do so. If they’d prefer to ride pine for 4-6 weeks because they have a nagging hang nail, that’s okay, too.

I realize guys get injured, it’s a tough game. But, the habitually competitive teams seem to exude culture where guys generally seem to push through injuries, whenever possible. 

In recent years, it seems, we have been exponentially more injured than the average team. I don’t trust it’s happenstance.

33 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

The culture Zac Taylor needs to change: the locker room attitude that Cincinnati is a place where guys can come and play only when they feel like it. If they wanna suit up, prove that they deserve a couple more years in the league they are welcome to do so. If they’d prefer to ride pine for 4-6 weeks because they have a nagging hang nail, that’s okay, too.

I realize guys get injured, it’s a tough game. But, the habitually competitive teams seem to exude culture where guys generally seem to push through injuries, whenever possible. 

In recent years, it seems, we have been exponentially more injured than the average team. I don’t trust it’s happenstance.

When the players see us handing million dollar contracts to bench warmers year after year what incentive do they have to play hurt?

24 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

When the players see us handing million dollar contracts to bench warmers year after year what incentive do they have to play hurt?

I think you’ve made the primary point, hit the nail on the head. 

That’s the shit that’s got to change. I wish I could be a fan of team that has healthy expectations of its players.

48 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

I think you’ve made the primary point, hit the nail on the head. 

That’s the shit that’s got to change. I wish I could be a fan of team that has healthy expectations of its players.

All comes back to that Father Brown "redeemer" shit.   His team is a severely misguided NFL-sponsored charity foundation. 

19 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

I guess I’m glad I don’t directly financially contribute to it anymore.

I just did. I bought a new license plate and holder for $60 for my Avalon and then I bought two tix to the Jets game (believing it being a very high probability of a comedy of errors type game, also one we should win) and a parking pass for $120. The seats are in section 106 and only a few rows back. Gotta go to at least one game a year with my oldest son. And of course because of that, I had to drop even MORE money to take my OTHER son to Indy to watch his Colts play the Jags next Sunday!

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Yup, I know I am on this topic again but culture can ONLY be driven and created from the top down. No matter what ZT tries to do, if Tree Sloth continues to act the way he does he undermines all change at the coaches level. 

13 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

That is the only way to watch this team right now.   Bad News Bears type mess.  I want to see DreK argue with the turf.

I think he'll be arguing with the bench today. Let's hope Dennard can fill the "Pacman-ish levels of emotional instability" role for us today. We'll need all of our combined efforts to make this a proper loss today.

The game so far:

Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson.  Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson? Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar JacksonLamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson.

Archived