FELLAS AND LADS, OUR TEAM SUCKS. LIKE...REALLY SUCKS

I don't know where to begin. I've been watching from afar, more or less. I love and pimp the orange and black, wear the gear at work, it's a hilarious conversation piece for me now with my sickness on full display. Why yes, I bought tickets to the Jets game, why do you ask?

This is the worst Bengals team I have seen since I have been a convert from being a Redskins fan growing up around that place until I landed here. This includes the 1990's teams. At least we had no expectations. Then Blake showed up and like the Seattle game this season, gave us fool's gold false hope(s).  I love, but hate, HATE my team. And I can't stop. It's such a bad relationship but I can't let go. Fuck Mike Brown!

The reset button needs to be hit again

Zac should not be here next year.

Lou should have been shown the door weeks ago.

Why would this organization hire someone with ZERO head coaching experience.

Nothing on his resume stood out that he would be a successful head coach.

He has NEVER called any plays on any level.

Think about that for a minute.

If you have never never called plays, how can you make the proper adjustments?

This is as bad of a team that I've seen in quite some time.

I'd even go as far to say this team is worse than both the 0-16 Browns and Lions teams.

1 minute ago, VonBlade said:

Have to say, I'm struggling to spot many positives. Mixon, Huber, Boyd, Geno.. erm... umm.

One thing is clear, Finley isn't the answer either.

Dude! An Englishman sighting! What rock you been hiding under? What's up man?

1 hour ago, VonBlade said:

One thing is clear, Finley isn't the answer either.

Because QB was never the question.  All the skill positions are fine but Callahan or whoever insisted on throwing it 40 times a game behind a OL missing most of the intended starters.  I'm convinced a balanced scheme could've won us at least a couple of games by now but that hardly matters. 

Nothing I can do but laugh at it.  It really is epicly bad football, like the kind of basic stuff that would have a JV team running extra laps.  I'm genuinely invested in seeing just how bad it can get before we hit bottom.  Gotta manage our expectations :D 

14 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Because QB was never the question.  All the skill positions are fine but Callahan or whoever insisted on throwing it 40 times a game behind a OL missing most of the intended starters.  I'm convinced a balanced scheme could've won us at least a couple of games by now but that hardly matters. 

Nothing I can do but laugh at it.  It really is epicly bad football, like the kind of basic stuff that would have a JV team running extra laps.  I'm genuinely invested in seeing just how bad it can get before we hit bottom.  Gotta manage our expectations :D 

I sure as fuck hope today was the bottom as far as games go..

it was totally pathetic 

1 minute ago, fluhartz said:

my name is Rob and today at starbucks they put my name as Rock on my coffee... was that a sign? 

Hi, my name is Steve and I am a Bengals fan. I recognize my illness is tied to my wallet, and even though my wallet has a 1990's style chain on it, Mike Brown still seems to get into it. Please advise.

2 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Hi, my name is Steve and I am a Bengals fan. I recognize my illness is tied to my wallet, and even though my wallet has a 1990's style chain on it, Mike Brown still seems to get into it. Please advise.

Hi...Steve.... thanks for sharing 

23 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Try leaving the wallet at home and bringing as many tapioca pudding cups as you can carry?

ead54f6f-bf84-4964-8d52-2c4f945cc6ca.gif

1 hour ago, SmoothD said:

I'd even go as far to say this team is worse than both the 0-16 Browns and Lions teams.

So much this. The coaching has been the worst I've ever seen. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'm not bringing back a coach who goes 0-16. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Time to move on.  Done. 45 years of caring. Fuck the Brown Family. 

I feel your pain, but I just can't buy that MB doesn't care. With that said, this was a horrible coaching hire. The players have packed it in. I think that's pretty obvious. I hope he's one and done.

1 hour ago, SmoothD said:

What experienced NFL head coach would work for Mike Brown?

I honestly think we are a more competitive team than Miami or NYJ. We have a couple more malcontent give-a-shits that Mike Brown wants to trade for a mint four car stable of low mileage 1994 Chevy Luminas, which will easily last him into the next decade before he needs to decide if he'll buy four more Luminas or a fleet of 18 wheeler transport trucks.

Archived