Ugliest of the Ugly

The Bengals personally handed this dude to Baltimore. 

1st Bengals game to air here in Louisville all season other than the Monday nighter.  

Bengals missed a gigantic ship with this kid. Would've brought in way more fans etc etc. 

I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive them for the biggest miss in franchise history. They just straight handed the dude to a in division team. We'll never get another divisional championship. 

Screenshot_2019-11-10-20-13-04.png

Lots of Louisville gear in the stands today.

Loud chants of "MVP MVP MVP" toward the end of the game when

the Ravens O was on the field.

Randy's field goal near the end of the game saved this from being the worse Bengals

defeat by point differential ever in the history of the team.

23 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Lots of Louisville gear in the stands today.

Loud chants of "MVP MVP MVP" toward the end of the game when

the Ravens O was on the field.

Randy's field goal near the end of the game saved this from being the worse Bengals

defeat by point differential ever in the history of the team.

I wonder if that is why they didn't go for it there? Lol.  

Yeah man Louisville is right down the road.  Ravens jerseys everywhere around here now. I think every Ravens game has been aired here this year. We usually only get colts Titans or Bengals. But with Lamar there it's been all ravens this season here on the tube. Bengals missed out on a massive scale. Probably the doom of the franchise. 

8 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

I wonder if that is why they didn't go for it there? Lol.  

Yeah man Louisville is right down the road.  Ravens jerseys everywhere around here now. I think every Ravens game has been aired here this year. We usually only get colts Titans or Bengals. But with Lamar there it's been all ravens this season here on the tube. Bengals missed out on a massive scale. Probably the doom of the franchise. 

The doom of the franchise was Mike Brown surviving child birth. 

Archived