Bengals first overall draft pick scenarios...

If the Bengals don't blow it and start winning (hahaha), who should they pick #1?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. The Bengals select...

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Chase Young
    • Joe Burrow
    • Trade down for multiple picks

3 hours ago, Athlete said:

You can replace Jameis Winston with Teddy Bridgewater or whoever you think would add wins and excitement!!!! I say Jameis just because the guy puts up a lot of numbers good and bad. Reason I say this is at least you know the type a quarterback you’re getting with the possible free agents out there. And you know what you’re definitely getting with Chase Young. Joe Burrow, the reason he went to  LSU is because he couldn’t make a team so nobody can be sure with him. 

No

But +1 for the longest thread title ever on the board.

2 hours ago, fluhartz said:

I am watching our new QB be awesome right now

Same.. This thread is dumb. No offense to the OP, because I have some weird ideas too sometimes, but Joe Burrow is our man and he's thrown 7 TDs so far today.

If Jefferson is slated to go in the second round then pick his ass up too. Burrow and Jefferson have some great chemistry together. 

I mean yep it's 7 scores, but i don't see the primo skill set of a player like Carson Palmer fresh out of college ball who can zip the rock around like a autobot.   I see a guy taking advantage, lobbing it in there, and gambling a little bit in that highlight reel.  Looks like he's got a real good feel and he's on the money with his accuracy, but the arm ain't primo.    

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

Hey settle down now. Chase needs to be focused on Trevor Lawrence. 

Um, but, no, seriously, Chase Young (et al) need to fucking focus on Trevor Lawrence. 

If Clemson turns this rig around and wins and Chase is a non factor, will that sway your thinking on Burrow? 

6 hours ago, spicoli said:

uh no

In favor of Young?  Don't think so.  Will be a solid edge & a 1st rounder, but I don't see him as a gotta have 1st pick.  Took himself out of as many plays as he made tonight.  No sacks in his last three games.  Wouldn't have even been the first edge off the board last year.

Archived