Bengals first overall draft pick scenarios...

If the Bengals don't blow it and start winning (hahaha), who should they pick #1?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. The Bengals select...

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Chase Young
    • Joe Burrow
    • Trade down for multiple picks

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

it would be hilarious if Andy went there and won a super bowl.

Ryan’s head would explode.

I actually think Andy would do fine there. Super Bowl?   Well, Andy is better than Matt Cassel and he won 11 games there.

I had a conversation with my Steeler brother-in-law over Christmas. He said that he would love to see the Stealers get Burrow's to replace bennie. I said Mike brown is a moron, but I can't see him making a trade like that to set up a division rival that well for the next decade. I thought about it and said, yes I could.

9 hours ago, SF2 said:

Ryan’s head would explode.

I actually think Andy would do fine there. Super Bowl?   Well, Andy is better than Matt Cassel and he won 11 games there.

Dullton is no longer better than Cassel.  He sucked ass this year - worst QB in the NFL

25 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Dullton is no longer better than Cassel.  He sucked ass this year - worst QB in the NFL

I doubt your statement is accurate.  Cassel had one good year.  He is retired so....

10 hours ago, tibor75 said:

I mean have you watched Trubisky?

I'm ready to move on from Dalton, and have been for a little while, but he's not the worst QB in the NFL.

33 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

You did get a “ginger Rocket”, didn’t you? 😂😂

When you consider that only 2 QBs in 53 years have ever won a playoff game here, maybe, just maybe there is something else going on.   Add in those 2 QBs have a grand total of 5 playoff wins between them and well, you get the picture. 

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

When you consider that only 2 QBs in 53 years have ever won a playoff game here, maybe, just maybe there is something else going on.   Add in those 2 QBs have a grand total of 5 playoff wins between them and well, you get the picture. 

I understand that, I don't think tiboy 69 does.

37 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

I understand that, I don't think tiboy 69 does.

That was not aimed at you.  The brutal truth is Andy Dalton was the 3rd most successful Bengals QB.  EVER. In 53 years. Carson had far less success. It’s not even up for debate. 

53 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Super Joe will pass all of them in his first 10 games, then win 5 playoff games to finish the year. Then, break for lunch. 

While doing his taxes with Turbo Tax, America's #1 Tax Preparation Software.   BTW, I hope Joe takes it easy with the commercials at first.   I don't mind a few but the Hobo Progressive commercials are really starting to look stupid considering the team didn't protect their home this year. 

Archived