Elite mock draft

Best mock I’ve ever done. I went bpa as we have holes everywhere, tried to do what I could to upgrade plenty of positions.

1. Chase young. Clear cut best player in the draft and a potential best player in the nfl in short order. He’s a once in a generation player and I don’t use that term lightly. Instant impact starter 

2. Kenneth Murray. Instantly upgrades our lber Corp. we need it. Him
And Pratt would be a decent duo. Instant impact starter

3. Jacob Eason. Qb bpa at position of need. I couldn’t ignore it here. Project with ability to be a franchise qb. 

4. Trey Adams. Injury filled history but a top 5 talent in any draft. He’d go too 5 had it not been for injuries. Instant impact starter. 

5. Walker little ot. Plays tackle now but best fit is rg. Should be depth out of the gate and rg started by mid season. He’s good strong powerful will fix the run game problem. 

6. Reggie Floyd s: strong safety replaces Shawn Williams. Do I need to say more? 

7. Baron browning lber. No way he’s here this late. He may make some people’s top 5 lbers list. But just had to go him
Here. Him
Paired with Murray and Pratt make a good trio.

Please no more players with an "injury history".

Also it bears repeating, none of these guys are guaranteed to instantly upgrade anything.  They are prospects.  Some will turn into good players & many more won't.  Worse, the franchise can't tell the difference.

This team has dug too big of a talent hole to build solely through the draft.   We're not getting 20 picks in the first 3 rounds.

Archived