30 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Who the hell is Bill Burr? 

just one of the funniest dudes in the world.

He has a podcast that is on Mondays and Thursdays.

He also has an animated show on netflix called F is for Family... which is hilarious.

he is loud, swears a lot and gives his opinions on everything... he's awesome

40 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Just read an article stating that the Bengals are now slightly in the lead as the odds-on favorite among 5 teams that "could/would" sign Kap.  WTF?!?!?  Seriously??!?

I thought we were just joking around here?  Oh wait, that's all we can do anymore, right?  After awhile all you can do is laugh since you've exhausted all the other emotions.

Again, the simple explanation is the other owners told Mike and Katie the would lay off their backs if they sign the guy to a backup contract.  

Other point might be Zac Taylor wants a mobile QB for his boy genius offense but I think my first guess makes more sense. 

The team is 0-9 so why does anyone care?   It’s already a shit show, let’s go full Barnum and Baileys!

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Who the hell is Bill Burr? 

AWWW JEEESUSH

One funny mfer if you ask me.  Which you kind of did.  Watch his new Netflix thing.  Has a series of podcasts on Soundcloud.

I don't really follow comedians at all but I love me some Billy Redface

2 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Kap will put more people in the seats?  

1. Are we talking like his girlfriend the terrorist

I googled his GF and all I'm finding is some D-list reality TV woman.  Cute though.

Some angry triggered SOB's in this thread, damn.

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Again, the simple explanation is the other owners told Mike and Katie the would lay off their backs if they sign the guy to a backup contract.  

Other point might be Zac Taylor wants a mobile QB for his boy genius offense but I think my first guess makes more sense. 

The team is 0-9 so why does anyone care?   It’s already a shit show, let’s go full Barnum and Baileys!

Micheal Sam, come on down!

On 11/13/2019 at 5:42 PM, westside bengal said:

If they sign Kap at least when I start taking a knee no one will realize I am really praying for Mike Brown's "leaving".

*take the "leaving" remark however you feel.

I pass this every now & then.  You made me think of it.

Enjoy or lament?

Sign.jpg

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

As much as this sounds like a wacky conspiracy, on some level this just makes total sense. 

Give him to Mikey the redeemer. 

18 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Kap will put more people in the seats?  

1. Are we talking like his girlfriend the terrorist and a few guys from the local Ohio valley Black Panther club?   So like 10 people?

2. Who's buying tix from the box office when scalpers on the street got um for $10 all day?

3.  He probably will be a Bengal. It's only fitting for the clown show. 

4. People Gon show up to hear about how they are privileged and evil because of their skin color? By a privileged snob nose football player who doesn't know them. Who can throw a fit and receive a tryout in front of every team in return???  But I'm supposed believe he the one with such a rough life? 

Dude....wtf?

19 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

He's stated that he would be open to a backup position, you should stop making up things to fit your preconceived beliefs.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/colin-kaepernicks-agent-has-reportedly-reached-out-to-three-teams-qb-apparently-willing-to-be-a-backup/

He also allegedly has had an offer since he was released by the 49ers and turned it down to maintain his martyr status.

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

He also allegedly has had an offer since he was released by the 49ers and turned it down to maintain his martyr status.

Really, I've never seen that reported by anyone....link?

I've allegedly had a four way with Beyonce, Scarlett Johnnason, and Jennifer Lopez..see how that works.

If he had an offer and turned it down why would the NFL had settled on the collusion lawsuit? Don't you think that every media outlet would lead with that information whenever his situation is his being discussed? 

29 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Really, I've never seen that reported by anyone....link?

I've allegedly had a four way with Beyonce, Scarlett Johnnason, and Jennifer Lopez..see how that works.

If he had an offer and turned it down why would the NFL had settled on the collusion lawsuit? Don't you think that every media outlet would lead with that information whenever his situation is his being discussed? 

That's why I used allegedly. Since I don't know if it's true. So no need to patronize. But since you're assuming I'm an idiot, it's hilarious that you are incredulous to the idea of the media suppressing a story that might not fit their narrative. You don't know how that works?

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

Did you actually read the article you posted, it doesn't back up what you posted about him turning down a contract to maintain his martyr status.

According to reports at the time, the Broncos were offering Kaepernick a deal with $7 million in base salary. That year he was slated to earn $11.9 million in base salary from the 49ers. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported at the time that the Broncos wanted the 49ers to make up the additional $4.9 million and they would not. Kaepernick refused to give up the remaining $4.9 million. The talks eventually fell apart.

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

That's why I used allegedly. Since I don't know if it's true. So no need to patronize. But since you're assuming I'm an idiot, it's hilarious that you are incredulous to the idea of the media suppressing a story that might not fit their narrative. You don't know how that works?

I don't assume you're an idiot but you did post something that is not true or close to it, but it definitely fit your narrative.

In 2016, before the season began Colin was already under contract for 12 million dollars and looking for a trade from the 49ers, the Broncos offered to trade for him but he had to take a 40% pay cut... surprisingly he said no thanks to that "deal". During the season he began kneeling to protest social injustices. After the season ended he was not offered another contract by any team.

I truly don't understand why so many people are completely against Kaepernick but could care less about what is actually protesting

19 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Did you actually read the article you posted, it doesn't back up what you posted about him turning down a contract to maintain his martyr status.

According to reports at the time, the Broncos were offering Kaepernick a deal with $7 million in base salary. That year he was slated to earn $11.9 million in base salary from the 49ers. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported at the time that the Broncos wanted the 49ers to make up the additional $4.9 million and they would not. Kaepernick refused to give up the remaining $4.9 million. The talks eventually fell apart.

I don't assume you're an idiot but you did post something that is not true or close to it, but it definitely fit your narrative.

In 2016, before the season began Colin was already under contract for 12 million dollars and looking for a trade from the 49ers, the Broncos offered to trade for him but he had to take a 40% pay cut... surprisingly he said no thanks to that "deal". During the season he began kneeling to protest social injustices. After the season ended he was not offered another contract by any team.

I truly don't understand why so many people are completely against Kaepernick but could care less about what is actually protesting

The thing that bugs me is that he is extorting the league to bend over backwards to get him a job. There are plenty of good QBs out of work. What about them? 

Archived