WTF is up with Cordy Glenn? Jonah Williams?

So this guy has been cleared to practice for almost a month now.  What the hell is his status?  Is he just sitting out and collecting paychecks?  Why wouldn't the Bengals just release him if this was the case?   What a fucking shit show. 

And what is going on with Jonah Williams?  I haven't heard or read a single thing about this guy in 4 months.  He is still on the PUP list which means he can come back.  It would be nice if the club mentioned his name once every month or so and gave us a quick update.  I know, the fans don't need to know shit about a first round player. Not even a quick, "Hey Jonah, how are you doing?' interview just so the fans can fucking remember we drafted the guy.

This club is so fucking tone deaf it is staggering.   Any mention on why Preston Brown was waived?  Of course not.   Who the hell is in charge of PR and marketing this team? They have to be the most incompetent people in history.  Maybe if they gave the fans just a little ANYTHING they could get more people in the seats.   

I thought he self-reported he still feels sick every time he thinks about playing football for the Cincinnati Bengals, or something.

As you pointed out, they can't cut him while he's hurt. I suspect he will stay "hurt" until the offseason.  No dead cap money next year, at least.

• SF2 changed the title to WTF is up with Cordy Glenn? Jonah Williams?
35 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I thought he self-reported he still feels sick every time he thinks about playing football for the Cincinnati Bengals, or something.

As you pointed out, they can't cut him while he's hurt. I suspect he will stay "hurt" until the offseason.  No dead cap money next year, at least.

He is full participate, they can cut him anytime.   If he is reporting as sick, they should put that on the injury report EVERY day.   Let the other clubs know what an upstanding guy he is. 

7 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

It would be very un-Bengal like to have a good PR department. We simply can't have one good department that overshadows all of the other shitty departments

I thought the "Bengals PR department" = Geoff Hobson?  He's got enough on his plate writing "Nice Guy" articles for all our shitty players.

Sure he's slow, stiff, can't tackle, catch, or forgets a snap count, but here's a picture of him pretending to paint a swingset!

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Glenn not playing is Taylor's decision.

Taylor blames Glenn for his lack of success and thinks that he was lying about his symptoms, he benching Glenn out of spite. 

If that is true then he should just be cut and bring up a practice player or Kaepernick!!

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

And...so what? This was one of, if not the, best tackle prospects in last year's draft. Probable everyone on every team suspected the shoulder problem. Think someone else would have taken him? Prime player, of prime need. You pull that trigger all day every day and twice on Sunday. 

So what if he's a redshirt. This is still the anchor tackle everyone wants.    

21 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

And...so what? This was one of, if not the, best tackle prospects in last year's draft. Probable everyone on every team suspected the shoulder problem. Think someone else would have taken him? Prime player, of prime need. You pull that trigger all day every day and twice on Sunday. 

So what if he's a redshirt. This is still the anchor tackle everyone wants.    

Maybe.

Archived