Dre Kirkpatrick is the latest member of the Cincinnati Bengals to head for injured reserve.

Head coach Zac Taylor announced the move Friday. In a corresponding move, the Bengals promoted linebacker Hardy Nickerson and wideout Damion Willis from the practice squad.

Kirkpatrick went down in mid-October with a knee injury and needed a cart to leave the field. Since he isn’t close to returning the team will shut him down and use the spot to get help elsewhere.

Nickerson’s promotion is a response to cutting Preston Brown earlier in the week, though the command at linebacker still seems to fall on rookie Germaine Pratt.

Willis was a surprise undrafted starter to begin the season but quickly fell out of favor for Auden Tate. He’ll perhaps get another chance to show what he’s got if Alex Erickson can’t go.

Screen_Shot_2019_11_14_at_4.39.49_PM.png

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Geno Atkins (ankle) and Bobby Hart are going to listed as questionable, but Zac Taylor said that they should both play on Sunday, via Geoff Hobson.

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Going to face the Las Vegas Flying Dutchmen in their erstwhile home. The tarps will once again be placed on the upper stadium level, so as to give the image of a fuller house. 

No matter...they are a much better side even in their current stateless capacity. 

The Oakland Alameda coliseum is multipurpose piece of shit only a little nicer than Riverfront was.  Truly a dump.  That said they have averaged over 6000 more per home game than the Bengals.  They have an actual plan andwill thrive in Vegas.  The Bengals plan to improve attendance does not exist. They never had a plan to make the team better after crying for a new stadium in the last 90s. 

The place is a dump, in arguably the most depressing part of the East Bay. Been there  a few times-both Raiders and A's. It is actually nicer for baseball--much better viewpoints. But--even for playoff games--that upper level is tarped off. I was there during the 2000 Raider playoff run, and they took part of them down. It was a critical stretch run game, and the upper level barely had a person in it. They had better attendance in the AFL--in the same building.

They will look better in LV, because LV will make them look better. The city and state have pushed them over the finish line to new life--the franchise has just been a passenger. If anyone thinks MB is the only bad owner, they haven't looked at Mark Davis.

32 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

The place is a dump, in arguably the most depressing part of the East Bay. Been there  a few times-both Raiders and A's. It is actually nicer for baseball--much better viewpoints. But--even for playoff games--that upper level is tarped off. I was there during the 2000 Raider playoff run, and they took part of them down. It was a critical stretch run game, and the upper level barely had a person in it. They had better attendance in the AFL--in the same building.

They will look better in LV, because LV will make them look better. The city and state have pushed them over the finish line to new life--the franchise has just been a passenger. If anyone thinks MB is the only bad owner, they haven't looked at Mark Davis.

Davis is a terrible owner for sure.  The franchise does seem to be on an upswing though unlike Cleveland, Detroit, Tennessee, Tampa Bay  and the Bengals. 

7 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

yeah.. we went out in 2009 for the infamous Gradkowski comeback game... the quitter was garbage that day.

what a shit hole of an area.. we took the BART over from San Fran early and wanted to watch the early games at a bar.. literally nothing around. 

Ended up taking a cab to Alameda to watch games.

When we were first walking around this dude saw us in our Bengals gear and said hey guys whats up. I said hey man, we are looking for a place to watch the early games.. he like sighed and said I think there is a Denny's around the corner.... lol/wtf

10 hours ago, fluhartz said:

yeah.. we went out in 2009 for the infamous Gradkowski comeback game... the quitter was garbage that day.

what a shit hole of an area.. we took the BART over from San Fran early and wanted to watch the early games at a bar.. literally nothing around. 

Ended up taking a cab to Alameda to watch games.

When we were first walking around this dude saw us in our Bengals gear and said hey guys whats up. I said hey man, we are looking for a place to watch the early games.. he like sighed and said I think there is a Denny's around the corner.... lol/wtf

Sound a bit like my first time going there. It was in the very early '80's and I was working in Reno. A co-worker was from Mass, so we decided to go to see the Pats. Didn't know my way around the area, and got off a wrong exit. By pure chance, wound up at the Haight in Berkeley. It was still early, so the former hippies/now bums on the street, were mostly asleep or groggy. You can imagine trying to get a coherent answer regarding directions. Finally one--who seemed alert--pointed "that way, man". Ended up in Vallejo. After wandering again, finally found the right road. Arrived with about a half hour to spare--after a long search for parking and running a literal mile long gauntlet of those guys wanting to buy/sell tickets. What an experience. Lol

10 hours ago, Cat said:

spacer.png

Just looking at him creeps me the fuck out. Imagine having to interview for a head coaching job with him?

I grew up with a kid that looks similar to him. Hair, covered in freckles head to toe, pasty white easily sun burnt skin. His mom would cut his hair herself refusing to pay for a barber. Always had my buddy looking a mess.

13 hours ago, Cat said:

spacer.png

Just looking at him creeps me the fuck out. Imagine having to interview for a head coaching job with him?

Everyone is talking about this guy’s fancy hairdo. What about the guy with all the band-aids on his face!?

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Agggresively so, I mean what grown adult rocks a haircut like that on purpose?  It's creepy, is what it is.

I agree with whoever said he’s creepy to look at. He looks like someone who’d be on Criminal Minds being sought for fucking corpses. Throw in the fact he wears a fanny pack, intentionally drives a mini van and drives 400 miles to get that fucking haircut makes the guy even creepier 

Archived