Lamar Jackson continues to kick ass...

15 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

A little early Christmas present for both of you.  You'll fit in much better there

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com

I mean, really.  I had to put up with the "MVP...MVP" chants when Baltimore was here and "BRA-DY...BRA-DY" yesterday.

I love my Bengals in good times and bad and fuck both of them.

Wrong place for adoration of those two ass holes here.

Oh yeah, fuck the Stealers, too.

Unknown-2.jpeg

Unknown-3.jpeg

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

A little early Christmas present for both of you.  You'll fit in much better there

I mean, really.  I had to put up with the "MVP...MVP" chants when Baltimore was here and "BRA-DY...BRA-DY" yesterday.

Unknown-2.jpeg

Unknown-3.jpeg

Paul Brown has been dead for over 30 years and he left his son in charge of the franchise. His better days were definitely with the Browns, not Bengals. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Paul Brown has been dead for over 30 years and he left his son in charge of the franchise. His better days were definitely with the Browns, not Bengals. 

Not the point.

I'm just saying that he said he didn't talk about other teams' players.

Not sure but it may have been about Bill Bergy when he left the team.

Lamar Jackson is another team's player.  There is a separate category

for that here, isn't there?

I also think some so-called Bengal fans on here would not be so enamored with him if

he didn't go to Louisville.  If he went to, say. Florida University College of Knowledge

rather than being Louisville Lamar Jackson he would be FUCK Lamar Jackson.

23 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Not the point.

I also think some so-called Bengal fans on here would not be so enamored with him if

he didn't go to Louisville.  If he went to, say. Florida University College of Knowledge

Meh, he is doing shit that has never been done before even by Vick and we have to face that team twice a year.   Yeah, it really helps to have a quality organization which supplied him a good o line, good skill players,  an excellent defense and a quality coaching staff.   I didn't follow him at all at Louisville other than to see the highlights.   If he is lucky and stays healthy we will have to deal with him 2 times a year for I am guessing 5 or 6 years.   At that point he better have improved his passing skills because its just a matter of time.   

Discussion of any team in our division here is fine since their play directly affects us every year. 

Hilarious stat of the year:  Who leads the Dolphins in Rushing for the Year?  That would be Ryan Fitzpatrick with 219 yards, he is 37 years old. 

11 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Unknown-2.jpeg

Unknown-3.jpeg

I love my Bengals too.  Anyone still hanging around here obviously loves the Bengals. That said my entire life I've never had a really good team to follow.  Being from the Louisville area I'm on the Lamar bandwagon now.  If u don't like it ohh well. It feels really good to somewhat like a good NFL team. 28 to 29 years of being a Bengals fan I can count on one hand how many seasons they were not garbage. Even in the best years (all 4 or 5 of them) they cannot win on Sunday or Monday night and are complete trash in the playoffs.  So for now fuck the Bengals, most sorry ass football team that ever existed.  

Don't blame us! Blame ya boy Mike Brown. This is all his fault. 

Brees breaks Manning all-Time TD record at 540..

for the game he was 29-30-307-4TDs which broke the single game completion percentage record as well

Brady is only a few back at 538

His comment to Brady?

large.93081F19-17F2-4A8A-A59F-15AFBEFB956F.gif

8 hours ago, SF2 said:

Meh, he is doing shit that has never been done before even by Vick and we have to face that team twice a year.   Yeah, it really helps to have a quality organization which supplied him a good o line, good skill players,  an excellent defense and a quality coaching staff.   I didn't follow him at all at Louisville other than to see the highlights.   If he is lucky and stays healthy we will have to deal with him 2 times a year for I am guessing 5 or 6 years.   At that point he better have improved his passing skills because its just a matter of time.   

Discussion of any team in our division here is fine since their play directly affects us every year. 

Hilarious stat of the year:  Who leads the Dolphins in Rushing for the Year?  That would be Ryan Fitzpatrick with 219 yards, he is 37 years old. 

Not to take anything away from Jackson, he's obviously really talented, but I don't think he's some next-level generational evolution.  He's a good mobile QB on a solid team with an OC smart enough to take advantage of changing NFL rules.   When you can't hit a QB in the legs its wide open for all that option bullshit.   Against a slow, poor tackling defense he could have a 500 yard day.  We need an overhaul at LB just as much as the OL.

6 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Not to take anything away from Jackson, he's obviously really talented, but I don't think he's some next-level generational evolution.  He's a good mobile QB on a solid team with an OC smart enough to take advantage of changing NFL rules.   When you can't hit a QB in the legs its wide open for all that option bullshit.   Against a slow, poor tackling defense he could have a 500 yard day.  We need an overhaul at LB just as much as the OL.

I tend to agree with this.  So much emphasis has been made to defend the pass that it opens up a lot a space for a guy like him to simply take off.  Even Kaepernick had games where there were just gapping holes in front of him and he would run for huge gains.  Jackson with his high end speed is even more dangerous.  At the end of the day, he will need to improve his down field passing since he wont be able sustain this pace without an injury. 

17 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Not the point.

lol... who cares where he went to school? 

Buckeyes are dead to me when they go to the stealers or clowns

FUCK Lamar Jackson

5 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

d.png

Thanks for sharing, Bob.

BTW and for the record... I have nothing against you and enjoy your input and insight on the board.  Most of it.

The Lamar Jackson adoration on a Bengals site is the qualifier.

And I kind of get it.  At the Baltimore game, there were also quite a few Louisville sweatshirts and fleeces.

He is popular there and I dare say, with you, because he is a local product and it is not a pro football factory

like The Ohio State or Alabama or etc.

So I hope you have a nice day and my sincerest best wishes for a Merry Christmas to you and all your catfish kin in the Louisville pond.

And fuck Lamar Jackson.

I think its only a matter of time until some team baits him into taking off and makes him a cripple.

I can think of one team Baltimore plays twice a year that is infamous for exactly that, targeting quarterbacks.

Hint: think of Carson Palmer and going way back, Kenny Anderson's Linda Blair/Esorcist imitation.

7 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Thanks for sharing, Bob.

BTW and for the record... I have nothing against you and enjoy your input and insight on the board.  Most of it.

The Lamar Jackson adoration on a Bengals site is the qualifier.

And I kind of get it.  At the Baltimore game, there were also quite a few Louisville sweatshirts and fleeces.

He is popular there and I dare say, with you, because he is a local product and it is not a pro football factory

like The Ohio State or Alabama or etc.

So I hope you have a nice day and my sincerest best wishes for a Merry Christmas to you and all your catfish kin in the Louisville pond.

And fuck Lamar Jackson.

I think its only a matter of time until some team baits him into taking off and makes him a cripple.

I can think of one team Baltimore plays twice a year that is infamous for exactly that, targeting quarterbacks.

Hint: think of Carson Palmer and going way back, Kenny Anderson's Linda Blair/Esorcist imitation.

Same to ya man. Thanks. Yeah I know I be sounding like the "crackhead" Bengals fan but it's all in fun.  

On Lamar, it just so hard not to like the kid. Everyone says well Manzeil was great like him too in college but Lamar is night and day to Manzeil because Lamar was a class act off the field. Dude never got in trouble or anything close. He always kept his nose down and focused on football. When was the last time you heard a Bengal QB answer all of his media questions with " I'm just focused on winning a super bowl that's it." Dude was saying that from day 1 in Baltimore even though he wasn't even the starter then.   Being a die hard UK fan I still had love for the guy because he's just so different and pure compared to your typical stud athlete. 

Merry Christmas  

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cat said:

Or Bad Andy Jackson

I dunno about that.  Dude had 508 yards of offense.  First int hit his receiver in the hands.  Harbaugh call 2 QB sneaks on 4th and 1 that were so obvious that Tenn stacked 11 on the line and Jackson had nowhere to go.

He didn’t play great but the O Coordinator called a shitty game, Tenn defense made plays when it had to and Derrick Henry is a cyborg. I don’t thing cyborgs should be allowed. 

Archived