Bengals got Onion'd

I thought Andy wasn't musical, like his dad.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/andy-dalton-ed-sheeran-firefox-tonight-show-superlatives-jimmy-fallon/1bw8vq4rgbhir1hzd7fe4dei16

Did you know if you play Ed Sheeran records backwards you can hear the Devil singing? Worse yet, play them forwards and you can hear Ed Sheeran singing.

13 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

My sense of humor is long gone evidently. Not only no idea who Bill Burr is, but find nothing in Onion-related prose. 

Once I finish digging this anti-tank ditch in eastern Ukraine, I promise to try and find out who the fuck this Ed Sheeran cat might be. 

Be careful walking around that thing at night. I stepped in one accidentally at 3am in Iraq. Nothing like the unexpected sensation of falling 8 feet in pitch black. Lucky to escape with only minor injuries and hurt pride. 

18 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

My sense of humor is long gone evidently. Not only no idea who Bill Burr is, but find nothing in Onion-related prose. 

Once I finish digging this anti-tank ditch in eastern Ukraine, I promise to try and find out who the fuck this Ed Sheeran cat might be. 

Just be glad that you don't know who he is.

7 hours ago, kriZENry said:

I think I’m the only one who can’t stand Bill Burr here. I don’t mind him in movies but his stand up is obnoxious and annoying to me. 

yeah.. you probably are, and I have never seen him in a movie.. Are you thinking of the right person?

He has been on some tv shows, but I don't even know if he's been in a movie.

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

yeah.. you probably are, and I have never seen him in a movie.. Are you thinking of the right person?

Date Night, Stand Up Guys, Zombeavers, Daddy's Home, etc...just to name a few.

On 11/22/2019 at 5:49 AM, fluhartz said:

I know who he is. I’ve tried watching his stand up and he’s just annoying to me but comedy is so damn subjective so to each their own. 

6 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

I mean Bill Burr is alright I guess. Like the Andy Dalton of standup comedians. Just good enough to maybe get a chuckle out of me. 

Now funny is this shit right here.

See, I found Burr's Netflix special much much funnier.  Dave seems bitter and burned out to me. The slanty-eyed Asian bit was cringe as fuck tbh.

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

See, I found Burr's Netflix special much much funnier.  Dave seems bitter and burned out to me. The slanty-eyed Asian bit was cringe as fuck tbh.

Yes I agree. Dave is past his prime it seems. However for that little piece there it was like old Dave but I agree overall the whole show wasn't very good at all. 

Still that little piece is funnier than anything I've ever got from Burr.

Archived