Hopes for the rest of the season

As usual, my hopes for the season revolve around the Bengals being such an embarrassment to the league that finally someone does something about Mike Brown leeching money and ruining talented players.

Zac Taylor gets caught with a midget tranny hooker. Mike Brown only extends him 2 more years in response.

Katie Blackburn converts to Islam and changes her name to Salman Bin Scoutin. The luxury boxes are rearranged to face Mecca, not the field.

Mike Brown is caught calling the Browns and asking for dirt on Lamar Jackson. He refuses to fax the trade in a quid pro quo. Some fucking how, Rudy Guliani is involved.

3 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

How do you hope the rest of this season plays out?

Quickly and painlessly. I am well past the point of trying to even figure out what possible plan is in place by the Inbreds. It really does not matter how we finish, who we draft, etc. The excuses will start as soon as the season ends and by OTA's we will have another 10 players who 'look great' but will fade away as the season starts. 

• No more serious injuries to the few players left that matter.
  • Someone stepping up.  Pratt would be a good choice but I don't really care who it is or what position they play
  • Hopkins to keep holding it down well enough to look like something to build around
  • Cordy Glenn to keep doing what he's doing so there's no excuse to bring him back
  • Eifert announces his retirement 3 years too late. Not mad at him but come the f on dude.
  • Ross to go find his life's work.  Tired of watching them collect all these porcelain figurines.
  • Trade some vets once the season ends
  • Turner & Anarumo thanks for the memories

I'm not sure I care that much about wins anymore (pretty much past that point) but how about not embarrassing yourselves on the field anymore.

Oh, and Mike Brown falling out of his luxury box and landing on top of a Stealers fan.

I would like to see them beat the Pittsburgh Nut Grabbing Racists this Sunday.

I would really like to see them also take one from the Shit Show Helmet Clubbers on the Lake.

I would love to see them do c) all of the above and beat the aforementioned fuck wits twice

and knock both teams out of the playoffs while still allowing the Bengals to draft Chase Young.

For the draft, first pick, as mentioned above, Chase Young.

Second pick ... how about Herbert from Oregon?  He's been overshadowed by

Burrow and Tua but has all the tools (ie arm) and could be there for a trade up or

even slide.  Tobin is at Oregon's game today and I'm sure its not for the frequent flier miles.

Young and Herbert.  Yes, please.

Barring Herbert, second pick the best O lineman to slide or best Linebacker.

And the Georgia quarterback, Jake Frommm, looks good enough for the next pick.

And fuck the Stealers.

38 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I would like to see them beat the Pittsburgh Nut Grabbing Racists this Sunday.

I would really like to see them also take one from the Shit Show Helmet Clubbers on the Lake.

I would love to see them do c) all of the above and beat the aforementioned fuck wits twice

and knock both teams out of the playoffs while still allowing the Bengals to draft Chase Young.

For the draft, first pick, as mentioned above, Chase Young.

Second pick ... how about Herbert from Oregon?  He's been overshadowed by

Burrow and Tua but has all the tools (ie arm) and could be there for a trade up or

even slide.  Tobin is at Oregon's game today and I'm sure its not for the frequent flier miles.

Young and Herbert.  Yes, please.

Barring Herbert, second pick the best O lineman to slide or best Linebacker.

And the Georgia quarterback, Jake Frommm, looks good enough for the next pick.

And fuck the Stealers.

I like all of this except for Fromm.  He's a step above Ryan Finley, IMO -- he's nothing special and doesn't have a terrible strong arm.  I know the arm strength isn't the end all, be all, but he hasn't shown any other special ability.

2 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

I like all of this except for Fromm.  He's a step above Ryan Finley, IMO -- he's nothing special and doesn't have a terrible strong arm.  I know the arm strength isn't the end all, be all, but he hasn't shown any other special ability.

Thanks and I'll take that.  I don't know much about him except before the season the Big Three quarterbacks were Tua/Herbert and Burrow a bit lower but he came on strong this season.

I find it interesting and telling that Tobin is scouting Herbert today.  If they were locked in on Burrow I don't think he would be doing that.

So hopefully, rather than Burrow, they are looking at Chase Young and someone else.  I would love Young and Herbert.  I was a big fan of drafting

Herbert early on, anyway.

Just, God forbid, as is the Bengals way they take Herbert with the first pick.  Always a possibility.

... and the more I think about it the more sense it makes...

Forget Chase "Way Better than Carlos Dunlap" the Youngling for a second, trade down & still get QB of choice plus the rest of someone else's early draft.  Top 10 picks in 2 & 3, maybe even a 1st next year, something like that.  Load up on OL & defense the rest of the way.  Make the new QB beat out some average old vet like Kitna & we might even have a team.

:icon15:

:Why-min:

3 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Bengals aren't going to get Chase Young and a top QB. Maybe Tua falls to round 2 if he can't work out before the draft, but Herbert or Burrow will be long gone. 

I thought Tua had another year of eligibility?

Could be wrong but if he does why would he declare for the draft right after a major injury?

59 minutes ago, gupps said:

I thought Tua had another year of eligibility?

Could be wrong but if he does why would he declare for the draft right after a major injury?

$$$$$

I think Tua is still a top 10 pick if the surgery and rehab goes well.

On 11/22/2019 at 6:31 PM, Jason said:

$$$$$

I think Tua is still a top 10 pick if the surgery and rehab goes well.

No way.  Teams with top 10 picks don't have time or room for project guys. 

The problem with Tua staying is that he could suffer the same fate as Hurts and get benched. 

He is probably going to the Pats IMO. They are perfectly equipped to burn a 1st rounder on a guy that needs to sit out a year.  If he falls past the 1st round then he becomes practical for more teams. 

Archived