Hopes for the rest of the season

12 hours ago, SF2 said:

I would just like to see if he is better than Hart this year. 

I'm 60 years old, 5'-8" and 185lbs, I'm better than Hart. I would like to see Williams play, but only if he is completely healed. I would not want him to re-injury himself in a couple meaningless games. This season is over, might as well let him heal.

2 hours ago, membengal said:

So...for all you Chase Young at #1 overall truthers...the best defensive player in football is on a lot of accounts Aaron Donald - how did that go for the Rams last night? On a defense stacked with first round talent? I think Lamar Jackson is still leading touchdown drives this AM...

if you want this team to have a chance to overcome front office incompetence and a fighting chance to score enough to try and hang with the kinds of offenses the Chiefs and Ravens run out - try and find a franchise QB when you can. 

If the Bengals had drafted Lamar Jackson instead of Billy Price, he wouldn't be an MVP candidate. He wouldn't even be Lamar Jackson, he'd just be the guy running for his life and not developing as an NFL QB.

Screw Lamar Jackson and his mother.

Bo Jackson was supposed to be the greatest football player of all time

until a Bengal destroyed his hip.

Lemar Jackson is one hit away from sitting in the stands at his old

high school on Friday nights telling 7th graders how great he used to be.

1 minute ago, High School Harry said:

Yeah and they said the same about Vick but it took a Federal prosecutor to take him out of football for 2 years in his prime.  Dude played 13 seasons and was a pro bowler 4 times. 

Hope or hopes?  None.  This is just a bad comedy routine disguised as a NFL franchise.

If Chase Young played for anyone but the Buckeyes I might buy in, but.....   The Bengals have overrated Buckeyes for several years now and all the Buckeye homers on this board make picking this guy scary as hell.

If they can trade the pick for several first and second rounders that would be the best move for a franchise with such a low level of talent.

1 minute ago, SF2 said:

Yeah and they said the same about Vick but it took a Federal prosecutor to take him out of football for 2 years in his prime.  Dude played 13 seasons and was a pro bowler 4 times. 

Vick would look like superman one game and like garbage the next.  Jackson has been pretty consistent this year.  Vick never won when it counted.  We'll see with Jackson.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Jackson may be one hit away from being irrelevant but the Bengal QBs already are without the hit

3 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Hope or hopes?  None.  This is just a bad comedy routine disguised as a NFL franchise.

If Chase Young played for anyone but the Buckeyes I might buy in, but.....   The Bengals have overrated Buckeyes for several years now and all the Buckeye homers on this board make picking this guy scary as hell.

If they can trade the pick for several first and second rounders that would be the best move for a franchise with such a low level of talent.

I mean some of us are homers, but have you watched him play?

He is about as can't miss as it gets

I agree with you first and last lines though.

5 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I mean some of us are homers, but have you watched him play?

He is about as can't miss as it gets

I agree with you first and last lines though.

You may be right, but I'm once (well, more than once) bitten, twice shy.  Trade the pick.

20 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

You may be right, but I'm once (well, more than once) bitten, twice shy.  Trade the pick.

hell yeah if you can get a major haul for it 

10 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Well there is a fairly easy way to increase the chances that Young turns out to be a 'miss'...

lol.. right

Archived