Mason "Unsung" Rudolph v Geno "Helmet Ripper" Atkins, or, STEELERS WEEK MOTHER JAMMERS!

So I want to start this premature ejaculation of a thread. Gameday thread hoes and tricks, retread theme, same time, same bat channel. Stay tuned...might regress...BUT...STILLLLLLLLEEEEEEEERRRRRRRASSSSSSS  FUUUUTBAAAAAWWWWWLLLL!!!!!

I am envisioning Vontaze Burfict on a 1 day contract for 1m parachuting into PBS Sunday with dual helmets a'swinging at the entire Stealers bench, wiping them out rows at a swing in the head at once. Catching Tomlin in the jaw with the crown of a helmet.

Yeah, I'm fucked up...it's still Steel-Ears week. We MIGHT (I stress might) win. Which means...WE BEAT THE STEELERS AND STILL GET #1 OVERALL!!!

Don't make me paint on the Braveheart shit again. the kilt is especially scratchy. 

WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!?! THUNDERDOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 11/23/2019 at 11:17 AM, Shebengal said:

In my weekly picks, I really wanted to pick the Bengals because of how 🤕 the Squeelers offense is. But then I remembered their defense and I just couldn’t do it. 😪

And the reason I told my friend who runs our picks game at work that I was picking Pittspuke because if their ability to get turnovers.

Archived