Squeeler Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, WRAPradio said:

I know Finley doesn't have a lot of time, but it seems like the ball isn't coming out on time.  That's why each completion is highly contested and why there are so many sacks.  I guess that's expected from a rookie.

We should look for a QB who is known for making quick decisions and is good at making audibles.

Finley sucks. No touch, no arm strength to get the ball to the sidelines.

11 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

We should look for a QB who is known for making quick decisions and is good at making audibles.

Finley sucks. No touch, no arm strength to get the ball to the sidelines.

Agreed.  Even that deep ball to Boyd was severely under thrown.  We've also seen multiple outs that have been picked or should have been picked...that's the problem with a weak arm. 

Just now, fluhartz said:

the "horse collar" ?

yes it was

I just reviewed the rule just to be sure.

100% not a horse collar.  If the jersey/pads are let go before the guy is brought down it is plain and simple not the rule.  It says it has to be a violent take-down and full tackle by the "collar".  Brutal.

3 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

I just reviewed the rule just to be sure.

100% not a horse collar.  If the jersey/pads are let go before the guy is brought down it is plain and simple not the rule.  It says it has to be a violent take-down and full tackle by the "collar".  Brutal.

yep.. total shit call..

we have had a couple go our way though.. facemask on Los uncalled and a couple others..

but...fuck the stealers 

Archived