Squeeler Game Day Thread

25 minutes ago, OneHeartBeat said:

You're right. The worst start in franchise history beats competing for the playoffs any day! 🙄

Guard yourself with trying to score points against the good Doctor...just setting yourself up to being marked the 5 billionth Tibor-dubbed "dumb fan". :lol:

2 hours ago, tibor75 said:

I no longer give out Sewer Brewers but it would be a tough call this week

Tyler Boyd for basically blowing any chance of a win

BW Webb for trying to imitate Kevin Suckeverharn

Gotta be Webb when he backpedaled into a circus-like whoops! onto his own ass

3 hours ago, tibor75 said:

It's time to start again!  This shitshow deserves to be pranked and punked as much as possible. 

8 hours ago, SF2 said:

How about renaming it the “Webb on his Ass” award?

The Sewer Brewer is a leftover from an abandoned Bengals message board as are Lost, Tibor, Zera, TO, myself and others.  You just can't change the name, and why would you want to?  What player better depicts the dysfunctional Bengals than a chain smoking third round TE that caught ZERO passes his entire career?

4 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

The Sewer Brewer is a leftover from an abandoned Bengals message board as are Lost, Tibor, Zera, TO, myself and others.  You just can't change the name, and why would you want to?  What player better depicts the dysfunctional Bengals than a chain smoking third round TE that caught ZERO passes his entire career?

Don't get me wrong,  I remember Sean Brewer.   The fact is he almost never saw the field doesn't translate well to today's buffoonery.   Watching Webb fall down and give up yet another TD is some classic shit.  The Cooper Kupp field turf snake was the best but the stiff arm and fall down was equally as pathetic.

15 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Yeah, from a pure optics standpoint, it's Webb all day. It was laughable. Throw in William Jackson on the same play who basically ran over to cover and just fell on the ground. Boyd is an interesting candidate too. We pulls a Keyshawn Johnson "Give Me The Damn Ball" and then fumbles in a close game in scoring position.

21 hours ago, JC said:

I’d be cool if mike just sent a fax sown to the field and cut Webb.

If Mike didn't do it in London after Webb tripped (again!) over his own feet defending Cooper Kupp, he certainly isn't gonna do it at home:

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1188518884934127623

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

Don't get me wrong,  I remember Sean Brewer.   The fact is he almost never saw the field doesn't translate well to today's buffoonery.   Watching Webb fall down and give up yet another TD is some classic shit.  The Cooper Kupp field turf snake was the best but the stiff arm and fall down was equally as pathetic.

The reason Brewer best epitomizes the Bengals isn’t just the inability to play, but the inept front office that drafted him. The guy was a f’n chain smoker!  Take a read. 

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/blogs/2014/05/07/remember-bengals-chain-smoking-tight-end-sean-brewer/8803973/

The warning signs were all there.  This is so much like the current day BS. Drafting a short-armed center in the first round. Drew Sample!?!  Sean Brewer is today’s Bengals. Totally inept and with no clue how they got there. 

6 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

The reason Brewer best epitomizes the Bengals isn’t just the inability to play, but the inept front office that drafted him. The guy was a f’n chain smoker!  Take a read. 

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/blogs/2014/05/07/remember-bengals-chain-smoking-tight-end-sean-brewer/8803973/

The warning signs were all there.  This is so much like the current day BS. Drafting a short-armed center in the first round. Drew Sample!?!  Sean Brewer is today’s Bengals. Totally inept and with no clue how they got there. 

Oh yeah, the chain smoking was quite hilarious but red flags are like a bright light for a moth when it comes to our front office.   We can get talented players at a better slot just because they might of killed someone?  Of course we will.  

Archived