Worst Start in Bengals History

11 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Not much more to say 

Sad thing about it is the teams of the 90s had no talent, this one has at least a few guys.

Taylor will get another year, but I'm not convinced he is the guy

Cut the guy some slack..lol

I am not convinced anyone on this staff is worth keeping and we already know no one in the front office is worth keeping. Just a shit show all around. 

2 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Cut the guy some slack..lol

I am not convinced anyone on this staff is worth keeping and we already know no one in the front office is worth keeping. Just a shit show all around. 

Fuck him. I wanted to win.  Finley sucks balls. Dalton probably wins that game of midget wrestling. 

When you lose to a 3rd string QB, minus their starting center, #1 RB and #1 WR, all hope is completely lost.

This was as close to a sure win that they were going to get.

If Boyd's doesn't make that one handed catch, we probably would have been shut out.

Finley is worst than Driskell and should be released in the off season.

You don't know how much I need you
While you're playing I don't feel blue
And when we win I know you hear me too
I can't believe I've found a team that's so pure and true

BUT IT WAS ALL BULL-SHIT!
IT WAS A GOD-DAMN JOKE!
AND WHEN I THINK OF YOU, BEN-GALS!
I HOPE YOU FU-CKING CHOKE!

I hope you're glad with what you've done to me
I lie in bed all day long, feeling melancholy
You left me here, all alone
Tears running constantly

OH SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE!
SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE
I'M ON MY KNEES !
PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
KILL ME!
I WANT TO DIE!
PUT A BULLET IN MY HEAD!

57 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

If Boyd holds onto the football we probably win.  The Ref gave them 3 points with a phony Pass INT call. 

But he didn’t and they lost because they are poorly coached. Worst team by far in the NFL.  

I watched part of the Dolphins v Browns game.  The Dolphins FO gutted this team totally playing for next yet they looked like they were actually trying to win.  

This team doesn’t give a damn. They already mailed in the season.  The front office doesn’t have a plan at all other than draft the best player on Mel Kiper’s draft board.  Another zero day for the second round tight end. Pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

...The front office doesn’t have a plan at all other than draft the best player on Mel Kiper’s draft board. 

As bad as Kiper’s draft board usually is, I would guess that for the 2019 draft, the Bengals would have been better off taking Kiper’s top listed player in each round.

no :ninja:

So you are going to blame a coach who is not playing on the field where a player fumbles a ball?  😂 um ok!  This is only his first year, did you expect us to go to the SB with Mediocre Marv’s Chumps?  These are not even his players.  He is dealing with the hand he was dealt with.  Marv has three losing seasons in a row?  Do you want him back too?  Marv was lucky he got the first draft pick his first year, guess what, Zac is going to get the same thing except in his second year. 

21 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

So you are going to blame a coach who is not playing on the field where a player fumbles a ball?  😂 um ok!  This is only his first year, did you expect us to go to the SB with Mediocre Marv’s Chumps?  These are not even his players.  He is dealing with the hand he was dealt with.  Marv has three losing seasons in a row?  Do you want him back too?  Marv was lucky he got the first draft pick his first year, guess what, Zac is going to get the same thing except in his second year. 

This team is shit.  They get worse every game they play.  They just lost to Pittsburgh’s practice squad.  Lewis took over a 4-12 team and went 8-8. Taylor is taking over a 6-10 team and shooting for perfection. 

Marvin managed 23 points a game last year. The offensive wizard boy wonder has averaged 14. He sucks worse than Shula. 

He had Carson Palmer when he did that.  Zac took over a losing team too with no first rounder playing.  I have always said, we needed to have promoted Zimmer to HC many years ago so don’t think I am not a fan that did not want a HC change that I know is better than Marv.  Another Mike Brown dumb move just like his father did when he did not keep Bill Walsh.  I am not saying Zimmer is good as Walsh, but just another example of the Buffoonery the Browns make with their decision making process. 

5 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

TJ wanted a blowup, and he got one. Now with the "be patient" stuff? Not the same TJ I have known all these years. 

Wrong again.  You knew I wanted Zimmer to take over and you made fun of him and look what he has done with the Vikes.  Not a SB yet, but playoffs and a playoff win faster than Marv dreamed about.

3 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

TJ wanted a blowup, and he got one. Now with the "be patient" stuff? Not the same TJ I have known all these years. 

The only thing that changed was the entire coaching staff. It was replaced by COMPLETELY inexperienced fishing buds.  What could go wrong?

1 minute ago, TigerJ@w said:

Wrong again.  You knew I wanted Zimmer to take over and you made fun of him and look what he has done with the Vikes.  Not a SB yet, but playoffs and a playoff win faster than Marv dreamed about.

Nobody ever made fun of Zimmer. 

14 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

He had Carson Palmer when he did that.  Zac took over a losing team too with no first rounder playing.  I have always said, we needed to have promoted Zimmer to HC many years ago so don’t think I am not a fan that did not want a HC change that I know is better than Marv.  Another Mike Brown dumb move just like his father did when he did not keep Bill Walsh.  I am not saying Zimmer is good as Walsh, but just another example of the Buffoonery the Browns make with their decision making process. 

Carson Palmer didn’t play 1 down Marvin’s first season. He won 8 with Jon “Tiny Hands” Kitna. 

Let me just add and my last add to today’s game, Stealers Defense is 7th in the league or better so you might want to think about that too with a QB that had no first team REPs until he replaced Dalton and facing Baltimore and Pittsburgh defenses so far, but hey, what do I know.  Have a good night! 

Archived