IT'S OVER - FINLEY BENCHED

• fluhartz changed the title to IT'S OVER - FINLEY BENCHED
13 minutes ago, saphead said:

Too fucking late Zack Morris or whatever your name is. The only game I cared about winning was yesterday and you fucked that up. At this point who fucking cares. 

Now that's not fair. Young Zac is trying to change our culture from 'loser' to 'deer in the headlights train wreck'. He has made excellent progress in just his first season. 

56 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

This is dumb. 

1. The number one pick is the most important thing.

2. Why aren't they playing Dolegola?

If Dalton wins 2 games we might pick 4th

Because Boy Wonder doesn't care about draft positioning. He is like the commander of the Berlin garrisons in 1945--trying to jam Volkssturm and foreign legions into yawning gaps, to try and stem the tide. 

Nah, enough with the allegories. He's simply trying to save his arse...and the draft be damned. 

30 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

The Whining Little Red BB Gun fans got their wish, so when he continues to lose, then what will you say?  At least Zac tried something different unlike Uncle Marv!  I bet AJ Green’s foot heals faster than MFB can say we are only one or two players away. 

Your unyielding support for Boy Wonder is impressive. Not sure I have ever seen you so positive over a coach.

52 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

The Whining Little Red BB Gun fans got their wish, so when he continues to lose, then what will you say?  At least Zac tried something different unlike Uncle Marv!  I bet AJ Green’s foot heals faster than MFB can say we are only one or two players away. 

He tried something anyone with a brain knew was going to fail miserably.  Dalton was 5-6 last year with a shitty O line and Bill Lazor as his O-Coordinator.  Andy got hurt,  Driskel stepped in an averaged 111 yards per game. 

Boy wonder shows up, guts the coaching staff, changes the offense and with a worse O line and no AJ Green expected Dalton to somehow do great things.  Worse, he benches him when things "unbelievably" don't work out and puts a 4th round Rookie who barely took any snaps into the mix.  Finley NEVER EVER stood a chance and Taylor throwing him out there was stupid. 

3 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Boy wonder shows up, guts the coaching staff, changes the offense and with probably a worse O line and no AJ Green expected Dalton to somehow do great things.  Worse, he benches him when things "unbelievably" don't work out and puts a 4th round Rookie who barely took any snaps into the mix.  Finley NEVER EVER stood a chance and Taylor throwing him out there was stupid. 

Pretty impressive completely losing the respect of his players & the fans in only half a season.   That's just the sort of commitment Mike Brown likes to see from his employees.  Everyone can blame Marvin Zac & the family reunion aka Bengals front office rows merrily along.

1 hour ago, MichaelWeston said:

This is dumb. 

1. The number one pick is the most important thing.

2. Why aren't they playing Dolegola?

If Dalton wins 2 games we might pick 4th

Or lower

1. Bengals (0-11, .473)

2. Giants (2-9, .400)

3. Dolphins (2-9, .382)

4. Redskins (2-9, .473)

5. Broncos (3-8, .500)

6. Falcons (3-8, .582)

7. Lions (3-7-1, .509)

8. Cardinals (3-7-1, .604)

Miami and Jets are possible wins although the way Sam Darnold and the Jets played yesterday that game becomes tougher for us.

Miami at home... who knows?  We win those two and pull one out vs Cleveland and we are in our usual meh position.  No Chase Young or Burrow.

Giants still have suck Redskins on their schedule and that will add another loss to someone high on the draft position race.  And Washington sure ain't going quarterback. 

12 minutes ago, membengal said:

This. What a fucking clown show they are.

In ref to your former reply to me (and with all due respect), I think you are putting a lot of eggs into the Jonah Williams will come back A-OK basket.

He didn't make it through the first practice here and played with a brace in college.  And this ain't college.  I can see Bud Dupree or Myles Garrett

pulling his arm all the way off and beating him over the head with it.  And Heaven knows Billy Price sure isn't playing like a first round Center.  Or

even Guard.

My thinking is if Burrows is put back there he will be David Klingler 2.0 whereas drafting Chase Young and stocking up on Olinemen a d Linebackers

with the rest of the draft would work better and look for a franchise quarterback 2021.

8 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Pretty impressive completely losing the respect of his players & the fans in only half a season.   That's just the sort of commitment Mike Brown likes to see from his employees.  Everyone can blame Marvin Zac & the family reunion aka Bengals front office rows merrily along.

Oh, I have been more than vocal about hiring Taylor and this COMPLETELY inexperienced coaching staff.  I have never bought into the "He was on such an such's staff" Bullshit.  Belichek's coaching tree is a dead fern left out on the porch that got hit by a hard freeze.   How's Detroit doing this year?  But Matt Patricia was a Patriot!!   The Browns hired Taylor because he was cheap and didn't demand anything. 

Don't mess this up, Andy.  Get us a win vs. the Browns to keep them out of the playoffs and that's it....we need the first pick for Chase.  The most underrated part about picking first, is the first pick in each round.  Lots of trade opportunities on day 2 and 3 as teams sit overnight and reshuffle their boards...who am I kidding, we're not going to make any significant trades...Who Dey!!

30 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Oh, I have been more than vocal about hiring Taylor and this COMPLETELY inexperienced coaching staff.  I have never bought into the "He was on such an such's staff" Bullshit.  Belichek's coaching tree is a dead fern left out on the porch that got hit by a hard freeze.   How's Detroit doing this year?  But Matt Patricia was a Patriot!!   The Browns hired Taylor because he was cheap and didn't demand anything. 

I don't know about hiring him because he was cheap. They were trying to capture some of the McVey magic. But clearly, Taylor is just foundering. He needs fired at seasons end.

Archived