IT'S OVER - FINLEY BENCHED

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Oh, I have been more than vocal about hiring Taylor and this COMPLETELY inexperienced coaching staff.  I have never bought into the "He was on such an such's staff" Bullshit.  Belichek's coaching tree is a dead fern left out on the porch that got hit by a hard freeze.   How's Detroit doing this year?  But Matt Patricia was a Patriot!!   The Browns hired Taylor because he was cheap and didn't demand anything. 

Maybe that is why the coaching search was so 'exhaustive' for the Inbreds -> took a long time to find a guy who would accept the Bengal way and not demand any changes.

Just now, Griever said:

Jesus...

giphy.gif

I hate to say I called it....

Right now the kid is regressing behind an atrocious offensive line. It's all downhill from here. Kid is going to be shell-shocked by week 16. By 2032 he'll be in a wheelchair at the bus station calling you a faggot for not giving him a dollar and talking about that time in Kai-San when he took 8 sacks on just 12 dropbacks. "Have YOU ever had Bud Dupree stick his thumb up your a-hole while he slammed you on the turf faggot???"

God, now coach "Just started shaving" has to go back to Andy Dalton, hat in hand. The only thing saving his sorry ass is the fact that Dalton is too professional to tell him to go screw himself, which I would do in a HEARTBEAT. I wouldn't risk getting a hangnail for this team if I were Dalton, I sure as hell wouldn't play behind this o-line.

People say this has been a bad season for the Bengals... I think it's one of their funniest yet.

15 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

God, now coach "Just started shaving" has to go back to Andy Dalton, hat in hand. The only thing saving his sorry ass is the fact that Dalton is too professional to tell him to go screw himself, which I would do in a HEARTBEAT. I wouldn't risk getting a hangnail for this team if I were Dalton, I sure as hell wouldn't play behind this o-line.

People say this has been a bad season for the Bengals... I think it's one of their funniest yet.

yep.. he should just have a "concussion" 

wouldn't blame him a bit 

3 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Dalton should audible out of every play they call..lol

8 hours ago, SF2 said:

He tried something anyone with a brain knew was going to fail miserably.  Dalton was 5-6 last year with a shitty O line and Bill Lazor as his O-Coordinator.  Andy got hurt,  Driskel stepped in an averaged 111 yards per game. 

Boy wonder shows up, guts the coaching staff, changes the offense and with a worse O line and no AJ Green expected Dalton to somehow do great things.  Worse, he benches him when things "unbelievably" don't work out and puts a 4th round Rookie who barely took any snaps into the mix.  Finley NEVER EVER stood a chance and Taylor throwing him out there was stupid. 

So keeping Dalton in there would’ve proved what?  😂. More losing?  Same as Finley did?  Idiotic!  Give ole boy some more thumbs up!  😂 

8 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Your unyielding support for Boy Wonder is impressive. Not sure I have ever seen you so positive over a coach.

Your underlying support for Mediocre Marv and the little red BB gun is impressive!  Losers love Losers!  I gave Mediocre Marv a chance just like I am with Taylor.  Marv didn’t deserve 15 freaking years of support!  But Zac doesn’t even deserve a couple of seasons? 😂  That is how obtuse you continue to be as others on here! Enjoy the Circus! 

Gosh dammit what about Dolegala?  ZT is foxing BS.

The Jets are going to clobber us rather ol Red is out there or not so we might as well take a look at Dolegala for at least a half or just a quarter.

Taylor must be thinking that if he goes 0-16 that he will probably not be a head coach next year if ever again in the NFL.

Also wondering if MB or management is forcing their hand on this decision. As dumb as they are they are probably thinking that if they start Dalton this week fans will show up for the game. 

We are going to go 0-16. The Browns will blow us out twice, the Jets put up 34 on the Raiders so they can easily double that against us. The Patriots could sit Brady and roll with a high school qb and still beat us. The Dolphins (our best shot of winning one game) will probably beat us at the end of the game by out coaching ZT.

They need to fire ZT today and go all out to get a guy like Robert Sala. Whatever he wants just pay the man and give him the keys to everything.

5 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

So keeping Dalton in there would’ve proved what?  😂. More losing?  Same as Finley did?  Idiotic!  Give ole boy some more thumbs up!  😂 

Putting Finley in there and him failing miserably proved Taylor can’t even evaluate his own team. Tenn replaced Mariota with Tannahill and they start winning?  Why?  Because the coaches knew he was better.  Finley has no arm strength. Everyone knew that. You can’t defend an 0-11 coach whose team is going backwards.  He is coaching an NFL team in the age of the salary cap, not Vanderbilt. 

7 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Your underlying support for Mediocre Marv and the little red BB gun is impressive!  Losers love Losers!  I gave Mediocre Marv a chance just like I am with Taylor.  Marv didn’t deserve 15 freaking years of support!  But Zac doesn’t even deserve a couple of seasons? 😂  That is how obtuse you continue to be as others on here! Enjoy the Circus! 

Marvin took a 2-14 team to 8-8 his first year, got better as the year wore on and were actually in playoff contention with Jon Kitna at QB. 

Taylor took over a 6-10 team and turned them into the worst team in the NFL.  He sat Glenn for a month because his feelings were hurt.  Green is just happy to chill on the sideline.   Players are openly talking about how bad the coaching is. Same coach that started rookie Michael Jordan at guard and watched him get destroyed. Same guy that sat Price last week and put in Redmond when everyone was saying Price is starting to play well.  

Sorry, you give a coach time who has an obvious plan. Drafting Drew Sample in the 2nd round should have been your first clue. 

5 minutes ago, SF2 said:

. Drafting Drew Sample in the 2nd round should have been your first clue. 

Not knowing your first round OLT wore a shoulder brace for even part of his college career should have been your first clue.

That's something our scouting department should have found out about while evaluating the talent.

What?

Our scouting department?

Never mind.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

7 hours ago, Gremzz said:

Zach doesn't want to be the guy with 0-16 on his record as a rookie coach. That being said, I'm not exactly positive that won't happen.

This.

The circus has come to town and stayed. 

Both Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis are of the same cloth.  A player and a coach that is good at some things, but not good enough to be a consistent winner.  The problem is that when you are the Bengals that is probably the best you are going to get because Mike Brown is the GM.  When the Bengals try to improve on a mediocre coach or QB you get disaster.  What scares me is that if they fire Taylor I think the most likely replacement is (11-44) Hue Jackson who would work for practically peanuts. 

Archived