IT'S OVER - FINLEY BENCHED

Just now, BENGALS666 said:

There's no way they fire Taylor this season. The tire fire will burn two seasons min.

I'm not so sure about that. I get the MB hate, but I do believe the man wants to win and that he has some pride. Zak already owns the worst start in franchise history. That's saying quite a bit considering some of the talentless teams of the 90's. I don't think he survives 0-16. I'm not sure he survives 2-3 wins. 

23 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Bengals should be able to hire a veteran HC this offseason. Someone like Jack Del Rio, or Jay Gruden, or Rex Ryan, etc.

Granted, they should be able to hire a veteran head coach but no way will they come off the $$ or turn over a big chunk of the power and decision making especially if it involves money.  Like for quality free agents rather than the next Cordy Glenn, John Jerry or that Miller guy who didn't even make it on to the field last Sunday.  I think it was a Miller... someone slated to start on the O line who pulled his penis muscle in warm ups and turtle back Billy started instead.

38 minutes ago, OneHeartBeat said:

I'm not so sure about that. I get the MB hate, but I do believe the man wants to win and that he has some pride. Zak already owns the worst start in franchise history. That's saying quite a bit considering some of the talentless teams of the 90's. I don't think he survives 0-16. I'm not sure he survives 2-3 wins. 

There is no evidence of either of these. Just saying you want to win is meaningless. His actions speak very clearly to not caring about winning. And if he had any pride he would accept his own failings and those of the Inbreds and make changes. It really is that simple. He is by some measure 'stealing' money from fans and the NFL - if he had any pride he would work to contribute more to the collective pot of money instead of laying down and gulping from the spigot. Even having no ring of honor reeks of lack of pride about the team and the fans. This guy is just a fat lazy useless POS. 

57 minutes ago, OneHeartBeat said:

Are we talking about Mike Brown's Bengals still? The Cincinnati one?

There's no history stating this team is going to do any one thing but sit pat. Rest assured they see little difference between a 0-2 win season and a 4-5 win season.  I'm sure they never went into this season expecting to compete.

Taylor gets two years no matter what. Three if he wins more next year than this. 

2 hours ago, OneHeartBeat said:

I get the MB hate, but I do believe the man wants to win and that he has some pride

In a way, it's even sadder if this is true. If Mikey the loser is honestly trying everything he can to win and coming up this short, he's more of a moron than if he's just lazy and cheap.

So, sure, Mike Brown is trying his hardest and his wounded pride keeps him awake at night. He often wonders if he's already died and gone to hell.

Image may contain: 1 person

Or he's getting in a good nap while his team is losing. One of the two.

11 hours ago, T-Dub said:

You know it says BENGALS FAN under your profile pic, right?

🤔

You need to get used to the good Doctor's persona. It regularly insults followers of the Bengals--although he has joined me at many a tailgate over the years. A great fellow he is...really. 

He used to have a black/gold bug as an avatar--it took me eons to convince people he wasn't a Stealers fan. 

Archived