JETS Game Predictions Return of ol Red

Jets 52

Bengals 10

Dalton - 78 yards 4 picks 2 fumbles

Mixon 120 all purpose one td

Boyd 0 receptions one fumble on a reverse.

Eifert a couple of ok blocks

Gio 20 all purpose

Ghost whisperer  400+ yards 5 tds

Bell 175 all purpose

D.Thomas 10 receptions

Robbie A  200 yards 3 tds

Griffin the TE 135 yards

Ol Red gets benched again in the 4th in favor of Dolegala who comes in and puts up two scoring drives in garbage time thus solidifying his title as the Bengals next franchise qb.

Was actually thinking of going to the game by myself because I know I can probably get a ticket from a scalper for one dollar and also just so I can boo ZT.

Anyway what I'm getting at here is that I'm definitely going to wear a brown bag over my head if I go. Also got one of those Bengal foam hat things (see picture). I want to wear a brown bag over my head with my foam Bengal head on top of that and I want my foam Bengal head to wear a brown bag too. Anyone got any creative ideals on how to make that work?

BengalsFoamHat.JPG

I feel a Bengals win...

Not only Andy returns but also Adrial Jeremiah Green.  Remember him?

I think the hidden agenda for the return of Andy was he will be

able to get the ball to A.J. whereas Finley could not.

Still seeing us winning at least 3 with Andy and A.J.

and not getting Chase or Athens Joe since we will be

picking around the 5th slot.

10 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

If AJ comes back I want see Dolegala in there throwing bombs to him all day. 

**** Very possible to see that happen.  Not always bombs but A.J., Boyd (as #2) and Tate with more Eifert

could give Doogie a nice set of receivers for a real look-see.

On serious note it sounds like Taylor is fighting for his job.

**** I think he's safe for at least one more season no matter what.

With Dalton and aj they can win 3 of the 4. 

**** That's the point.  Ergo why I am looking at other options and strategies in the draft since we will pick in our usual meh position for another mediocre pick and/or reach.  Why, Dad?  Because we're Bengals, Son.

Mixon managed to scrape out a few yards Sunday...and he's been scraping more than expected with the line and the scheme. Figure he will carry even more down the stretch. AD will go to both his favs--Boyd and Eifert, if AJ does not suit up again. 

Defense better--even with the BW Clown Show. Darnold is simply and remarkably just OK. 

Yeah, can see win #1 on Sunday. Boy Wonder will have to throw the kitchen sink and entire house to get it, but they might get it in spite of him. 

24 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Mixon managed to scrape out a few yards Sunday...and he's been scraping more than expected with the line and the scheme. Figure he will carry even more down the stretch. AD will go to both his favs--Boyd and Eifert, if AJ does not suit up again. 

Defense better--even with the BW Clown Show. Darnold is simply and remarkably just OK. 

Yeah, can see win #1 on Sunday. Boy Wonder will have to throw the kitchen sink and entire house to get it, but they might get it in spite of him. 

Hoping for a 38-42 point loss.  Save our 2 wins for the Stealers and Clowns. 

9 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

A mock up 

KIMG0455.JPG

I was gonna say that would really piss off the guy sitting behind you...then reality set in....HAHAHAHAHAHA, like anybody would be sitting behind you in an empty stadium.  :)

I had penciled the Jets game as a win for us earlier in the year...but they are on a roll now, so I think our first win has to wait.

1 minute ago, esjbh2 said:

I was gonna say that would really piss off the guy sitting behind you...then reality set in....HAHAHAHAHAHA, like anybody would be sitting behind you in an empty stadium.  :)

I had penciled the Jets game as a win for us earlier in the year...but they are on a roll now, so I think our first win has to wait.

Take that gear and go sit beside the Inbreds

Yes let's buy a $112 custom-printed jersey to show how disgruntled we are...   Maybe we can wear it along with a grocery bag on our head while enjoying our season tickets.   Surely further consumption of the product will show how disappointed we are with that product.  

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Yes let's buy a $112 custom-printed jersey to show how disgruntled we are...   Maybe we can wear it along with a grocery bag on our head while enjoying our season tickets.   Surely further consumption of the product will show how disappointed we are with that product.  

560 .286 9% 0.12% 2.286 14563 \156 0287 WAStonks A0M 0.1204 0.234 0.1902 02 .213 NA Newsreader

Archived