JETS Game Predictions Return of ol Red

I remember they had a parade up in Cleveland after they obtained 0-16 status. Went all through the near-downtown area. It looked like a lot of fun--in a masochistic sort of way.

5a53ede6c32ae689118b4fe5-750-563.jpg

Probably isn't Cincinnati's speed to do something like this--hiring security, policing the routes, etc.  

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

I remember they had a parade up in Cleveland after they obtained 0-16 status. Went all through the near-downtown area. It looked like a lot of fun--in a masochistic sort of way.

5a53ede6c32ae689118b4fe5-750-563.jpg

Probably isn't Cincinnati's speed to do something like this--hiring security, policing the routes, etc.  

Pretty sure Cincinnati is a soccer town now.  

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

A.J. now out for the Jets game.

The Chase chase got got stronger.

(yeah, I know... they'll take Burrows and he will get Klinglerized real quick)

Broken record time, but which seems more likely:

1, This is all part of some elaborate genius plan by the masterminds in the Bengals FO to ensure the first overall pick 

2.  The team is a rudderless Titanic in search of its iceberg & they don't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their ass

Hear me now and believe me later,  this team is winless for no other reason than historic levels of suckage.

12 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Yes let's buy a $112 custom-printed jersey to show how disgruntled we are...   Maybe we can wear it along with a grocery bag on our head while enjoying our season tickets.   Surely further consumption of the product will show how disappointed we are with that product.  

I can get one from a Chinese sweat shop cheaper and Mike makes nothing. 

25 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Is he going to commit a felony? Kneel for the national anthem? Quit?

If not he's here next year.

Option D. Blown out by the Jets at home. Team will look so unprepared it will be the final straw. Rather he beats the fish or not. 

Archived