JETS GAME--BOOYAH

Going tomorrow with my eldest son, former destroyer of this world and now 3 weeks away from 18! We've been going every year since his 1st game in 2015 (comeback win against Seattle, he was also once hopeful) and seeing who else besides the crickets are going. I have a tailgate parking pass too. 

11 hours ago, Shebengal said:

I will be watching it at the Bengals bar, which is also a Browns Backers bar, owned by a Stealers fan. I 🤔 the Browns-Stealers game and the people watching is going to be more entertaining than our game. Looking forward to it. 😂

My good mate said he is going too.

Try to keep our Tom from going schizo. 

20 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Going tomorrow with my eldest son, former destroyer of this world and now 3 weeks away from 18! We've been going every year since his 1st game in 2015 (comeback win against Seattle, he was also once hopeful) and seeing who else besides the crickets are going. I have a tailgate parking pass too. 

We enjoyed tailgating with you before.  Hopefully your son brings back some of the mojo that's been missing.  I'm no longer within reasonable driving distance or I'd gladly go just for the tailgate.  However, Jungle Express Tailgate is still in Lot 1.

14 hours ago, High School Harry said:

We got this one.

This will be the first of at least three for the remainder of the season.

That will drop us far enough in the draft where Chase Young and even Joe Burrow are

gone before we pick.

Worst. Case. Scenario.

16 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

I was going to go because I figured I could get a ticket for about 5 bucks or less and boo the hell out of them. But its so cold and wet down here I imagine its not much different there. So im out.

It's Sunny out now! You can still go!

50 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

It's Sunny out now! You can still go!

Still saying fuck it. It'll be one less spec in the crowd.  If go please boo the hell out of them.  Only way I've ever seen change around here is massive booing. Boo them out of there.  Every play we need y'all to boo. Make MB look and feel like the failure he is.  Boo them to hell. Don't feel bad for Dalton either. Boo his red ridin bb gun ass until he leaves crying. 

2 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Still saying fuck it. It'll be one less spec in the crowd.  If go please boo the hell out of them.  Only way I've ever seen change around here is massive booing. Boo them out of there.  Every play we need y'all to boo. Make MB look and feel like the failure he is.  Boo them to hell. Don't feel bad for Dalton either. Boo his red ridin bb gun ass until he leaves crying. 

Idiotic.

Archived