Early Mock Draft

9 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 10.12.01 PM.pngman the pressure is ON on that draft site, lol, here is what i ended up with.. i dont even like it....

It'll be interesting to see how ratings change as the college football season wraps up.  I honestly don't see a LB we can get in the first two rounds right now (I think Moses will go in the 1st).  This may be a year we need to overpay for a quality LB.  I'm not sure who will be in FA, but we've got to find someone.

11 hours ago, GoBengals said:

i almost hate everything about this draft, dont address the line till the 4th? no QB? a wr? for what? i would however LOVE to grab moses in the 2nd, and i cant complain about young either, do i love how this starts i guess... and hate how it ends..

I don't love drafting a WR, but do we spend big money on AJ who's been hurt 4 out of the last 5 years?  If not, we're Boyd is 1 and Ross is 2?  Auden Tate is nice, but we would need another WR. 

Okay, you're hearing it here first:  In the 5th round the Bengals will select Elijah Sindelar, QB, Purdue.  Actually, with rookie QB Blough (Purdue) making a good showing in Detroit, the Bengals will likely take Elijah in the 4th round.

He checks both boxes for a typical Bengal selection...injury...and good stats.

Injury: He broke his collar bone in week 3. 

Stats: He was leading the nation in passing yards after week 2. 

That sounds about right for this team, doesn't it?   :glare:

2 hours ago, Cricket said:

...and in the really, really, early draft...so many, many years ago, the Bengals selected ADAM, even though he had just had a rib removed (and GOD was still on the board). 

:badger:

Adam went on the PUP list and never played a down.

Mrs Adam went on to invent and market a feminine hygiene product favored by the Pittsburgh Stealers and their troglodyte quarterback in particular.

God was picked by the New England Patriots and is still active with the team to this day.

He was passed over by numerous other teams including for some inexplicable reason, the New Orleans Saints.

That is why Passover is celebrated every year by His Chosen People to commemorate His not being chosen earlier.

Archived