What time does Jason Garrett get fired tomorrow?

1 hour ago, westside bengal said:

As the announcers said last night, if they do fire Garrett today, who would they promote, they are all doing a crappy job.

I don’t think Jerry thinks that far ahead. Dak’s payday shrinking weekly. 

25 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

I'm usually not much on firing coaches in the middle of the season, but this might be a situation where it is necessary.  If the Cowboys can find some fire they can win the weak as tea NFC East.  Shit, would Jones snap up Ron Rivera now? 

I agree.  What I saw last night was a team that was ill prepared to play an average team.  The tackling was so horrific I have to assume guys on defense are just trying to make it through the season without getting hurt.  The team has turned its back on Garrett so when you fire him is of no consequence.  

2 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

I'm usually not much on firing coaches in the middle of the season, but this might be a situation where it is necessary.  If the Cowboys can find some fire they can win the weak as tea NFC East.  Shit, would Jones snap up Ron Rivera now? 

That would be the smart thing to do.

Maybe Marv in some capacity, too.

The Iggles are 1/2 game back--and have the Giants twice, the Washington team, and the Cowboys left

Dallas has the Rams at home Sunday, the Iggs on the road, and the Washington team at home to finish up. 

They stand a reasonable shot at winning the division--even with the free-fall. Fire a guy while still in the lead--with no idea as to who will follow? Not even Jerry Jones lacks that kind of short-sightedness.  

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

The Iggles are 1/2 game back--and have the Giants twice, the Washington team, and the Cowboys left

Dallas has the Rams at home Sunday, the Iggs on the road, and the Washington team at home to finish up. 

They stand a reasonable shot at winning the division--even with the free-fall. Fire a guy while still in the lead--with no idea as to who will follow? Not even Jerry Jones lacks that kind of short-sightedness.  

LOL, Nick Saben fired Jalen Hurts in the second half of the National Championship game.  Worked out for him.   Of course if they don't have someone to put in there like NOW, then you really can't pull that trigger. 

27 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Jerry brings it upon himself by speaking in riddles.   If he were like most owners he would avoid the media after losses or rather MOST of time. 

12 hours ago, T-Dub said:

You say that like you've never watched a TNF game before.  They're always preseason quality football.

Both teams played on Thanksgiving so had the typical week to prepare. 

8 hours ago, SF2 said:

Both teams played on Thanksgiving so had the typical week to prepare. 

Doesn't seem to matter though does it? Out of schedule, lower viewer numbers since most people have to work in the morning.. It's a bad product that only exists to try & make NFL network relevant.  I've never seen a TNF game that wasn't halfassed and this was no exception.

10 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Doesn't seem to matter though does it? Out of schedule, lower viewer numbers since most people have to work in the morning.. It's a bad product that only exists to try & make NFL network relevant.  I've never seen a TNF game that wasn't halfassed and this was no exception.

Actually from what I read it got the 2nd highest viewer ratings of the season so far. Bills Thanksgiving game is #1. 

I hate tnf. Bad for fantasy. I always get bad beats on Thursday night guys. 

Archived